Reviews for Still Waters
hamxham chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
ack~ this is so nice and bittersweet ;w; i really like the way you portrayed the three, and the concise-ness of your writing really adds a nice touch. especially the ending there...adding that extra break before the last line really made it strike a chord in my chest somewhere~ (haha i'm sounding cheesy, aren't i? :'3)
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This triangle is so very tragic. No one comes out of it undamaged.

This fic is beautiful and really captures the situation so well. I actually also really like your depiction of Est in this and the reasoning that you give for her choice at the end of FE3. It paints Est in a better light then some of the other options for her decision. Your depictions of Abel and Palla are perfect as well.

Incredible is all I can say. Just incredible.
InspirationDruid26 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010

I don't know what to say. Just that I'm very much in love with this story and your writing style.

Seriously, words fail me when I have to describe how much this story rocks. I love your portrayal of the characters. Everyone's so in-character. I particularly love your depiction of Abel. The "West Wind." That part made ME fall in love with him. Haha.

A-and the story's end. Oh, my, goodness. It was an amazing finish.
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Ah, yes. The 'fic that sold me on Abel and Palla. The funny thing is how neatly everything fit my own (mostly unfounded) preconceptions of the pair. Everything hit the sweet spot- Catria's goading of her sister, Palla's tendency to rationalize, the comparison of Abel to the West Wind. All the details you wove into the gaps of canon characterization fitted in seamlessly, and I came away from my first read convinced by the essential tragedy of Palla/Abel/Est. It stopped being a plot device and started being real.
Gummy-Tank chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
How sad. I suppose I should say bitter-sweet, but I find I'm a little too sad for Palla. I never particularly cared for Abel and Est, or Est in general, not so much, however, to affect my opinions on any stories about them. Palla, on the other hand, I think needed a happier ending than the game gave her.

This short was wonderfully written. You really showed how caring Palla is for her sister. I hope she can just forget and move on because such a nice character deserves better.
SniperGYS chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
x3 !

The fic is really good! i recently playing Fire Emblem 3 and i'm in love with Abel x Est pairing xD, but i don't find stuff of they

Your fic have a lot of feelings and the narration are good... i feel some sad for Paola... but well... she can find other man (... Kain?... xP )

Oh well, i add the fic to my favorites x3... oh and... i like your Percival x Cecilia fic too! See ya!

Pd: sorry if my english is bad, i'm mexican and i have some problems writting english