Reviews for Raw
pleases update
Alura96 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
oh this is LOVELY! please update soon! theres such a steaming subtle chemistry between Tony and Lainie! love it!
luckymickey619 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Luv your story! I just love Tony/of stories! There isn't enough of them out there! Hope u update soon!
NOFACE chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
You like really need to finish this! I absolutely Love it please please PLEASE FINISH IT!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Iron Man's Science Bro chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Awwwesome fic! Cute (: Update?
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Lol. They are soo perfect for eachother! Please make then get together! Please? :D please update soon :)
DramaQueenRF chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
It's really good so far and I really hope you continue and update soon (strangely enough I actually want to see Lainie's mum in it, if only for her to be publically humiliated by Lainie and Tony XD )
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Hahaha update!
stankface chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
interesting, very interesting. this story has MAJOR potential, so don't let it go to waste!
SES chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
To better prepare readers, you should re-label this story as AU since it doesn't reflect the films.
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
O r u gonna continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Update please.I love the first chapter already. :D
00 BodySnatcher chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
hahaha...i love the way you wrote this chapter. very easy to see...please update?
DanaFruit chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
m

love tony stark

i cant help it, i love older men

i mean Jonny Depp is really sexy

so is Vin Diesel

i mean there all freaking old

i mean i have to go see that army movei cause

blady dahdy Junior (Tony Stark actor )

is in it

didja know he started his career really well

then he went total jack ass after his first movie and did drugs and shit and he just finally cleaned up his act enough to well, act again

sucks right?

i mean we could have drooled over him for years now!

oh and i want this to be a full story

i want more

oh and suggest any other good Ironman stories please

Dana