Reviews for Raw
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
I loved it the writing is inspired the characters unique in their own beautiful ways and I cannot wait until the next chapter about so please update really soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
pleases update
Alura96 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
oh this is LOVELY! please update soon! theres such a steaming subtle chemistry between Tony and Lainie! love it!
luckymickey619 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Luv your story! I just love Tony/of stories! There isn't enough of them out there! Hope u update soon!
NOFACE chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
You like really need to finish this! I absolutely Love it please please PLEASE FINISH IT!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Iron Man's Science Bro chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Awwwesome fic! Cute (: Update?
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Lol. They are soo perfect for eachother! Please make then get together! Please? :D please update soon :)
DramaQueenRF chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
It's really good so far and I really hope you continue and update soon (strangely enough I actually want to see Lainie's mum in it, if only for her to be publically humiliated by Lainie and Tony XD )
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Hahaha update!
stankface chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
interesting, very interesting. this story has MAJOR potential, so don't let it go to waste!
SES chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
To better prepare readers, you should re-label this story as AU since it doesn't reflect the films.
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
O r u gonna continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Update please.I love the first chapter already. :D
00 BodySnatcher chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
hahaha...i love the way you wrote this chapter. very easy to see...please update?