Reviews for The Nights We Felt Alive
ChloboShoka chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I enjoyed this story and liked how you developed TK and Kari. It was very unpredictable and one of the best takari fics I've ever read.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Very nice fic, and I love this couple.

Wish TK and Patamon had fused too.

Still, it was a very well done story, I think.
Ginykish chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Is this the end? You haven post it since... I hope you can update it ASAP...
Kiarou chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Great story! i cant say it was my favorite, but the poetry...OMG THE POETRY WAS AMAZING! the poetry was what really made me love this story good work
someone chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
hey are you going to continue Legends of Love, by the way nice story.
OBM chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
your details are far too numerous and every statment is far too wordy. Possibly take some english up in college because you could use teh help. OBM will not be challenged
osama bin monkey chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
well what can i say... a while back i was harshly taken from this site... but i have been reborn from the ashes and will rise like the phoenix. Anyways the story lacks a good beginning and i hope to see the writer in a bar sometime...
Shiakou chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
Cool!
Shiakou chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
Good story!
Half Kracker chapter 4 . 3/14/2003
... 1 word I can say... wow! I like it! Very well written and *Coughs* Sorry I'm a bit sick right now! Well I like it! As if you can't tell! *Coughs* Well I got to go... ttfn:) Please write more!

~*Courage
Infinite ShadeS of Gray chapter 4 . 1/15/2003
I feel that words alone can;t do justice to this story, so the best I can say is that I thought it was fantastic. I generally like Takaris, seeing as I beleive it to be one of the more realistic couplings. The Romance was only one gem, however. The plot was enthralling and the idea of fleshing out the Dark Ocean was a good one. I also liked the inclusion of Deamon..All and all good continuity that wound together well in the end. Finally, I thought the pacing of the story was just right; it was neither too short nor too long. Great work, I encourage you to write more!
Sir Brass of the Pen chapter 4 . 1/11/2003
I can't believe I didn't review this chapter! Heh, I really liked it, especially how you tied everything together nicely. Also, go daisuke! Heh what a pal he can be! Interesting final battle, quite original, I must say, since you wrote this before Digimon: Frontier aired in the U.S. Sweet takari at the end, and I like the way they parted, realistic and romantic at the same time! Good job. Now, I really DO smell a sequel coming on. Now, why is that? :p hmmm . . .

Cheers,

~James (Sir Brass of the Pen)
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 11/25/2002
Whoa. Awesome story! Absolutely incredible! I love it.
Silver1 chapter 4 . 8/20/2002
This is probably my favorite Takari fan fic ever. You didn't treat their relationship as predestined romance, nor did you habitually site evidence to support the couple in your story. You took time to develop their characters and have them interact while persuing a larger plot. I could see your interest in Digimon Tamers shining through when Kari biomerged with Gatomon, which was an interesting twist. Heck, I'm your beta reader and you caught be by surprise several times in just the last chapter! The one thing I wasn't sure about was the addition of Atalanta. I think it would have been good to establish her race's existence earlier so that she didn't just appear out of nowhere. That's the only thing I can think of to improve on. I'm also very grateful for how you portrayed Davis in this story. He was a good guy who wasn't jealous, which is how I imagine he would be (after he grew up a little more). Well done! I look forward to your next story.
Says TB chapter 4 . 8/14/2002
oka that reveiw down dere was supposed to be for this chapter haha...my bad