Reviews for By Chance
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I think you did well here in portraying Itachi. You managed to keep him very IC. And this was fairly realisticly written. I liked it :-)
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Some people tend to 'over-angst' him, if that makes sense? And sort of make him into a 'hn' machine. Personally, I think that, although you did write a lot of angsting into the story, it fit and I liked it. Good on you.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I like the way you formatted it.

I had to take another look at the genre after reading the part about Itachi being utterly in love with Ichiraku's ramen but I get why it is angst as I read on.

The way you wrote it made the angst hang in the air and once in a while there's this light ache in the reader's heart. It's so different than what I'm used to reading where angst literally suffocate you. That's a nice change.

I also like how you made bits of humor in this angst fic and made it seem right.

Write more
Michelia chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That Ramen-thing was so random! *_* :D:D But otherwise I liked it, very much-
Nolongerparticipating chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I honestly really loved it, I was hoping you'd consider writing a another in which he visits Kakashi? Either way it was great, thank you.
VampireGaaraCheesepuffs chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh! I loved it! Crazy yet intelligent, so like Itachi.

Thanks for a great read

VampireGaaraCheesepuffs

Everything you love in ONE PenName
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
OH! _ I Fell in love with your (kind of) insane Itachi, and I wish you would do more with him, because the way you gave him (really, really) twisted emotions waas incredible...I'm in awe.

I loved the ItaDei hints in the fic, and the touches with the side notes were especially touching, I thought. You can really taste(Oh great. Now Itachi's smelling emotions and I'm tasting words on a screen. I feel very stable mentaly XP) the kind of bittersweet love/regret/joy that he feels.

The line about everybody being insane was incredible, and so believeable. Who in that villiage is sane anymore? Probably no one past the rank of Chuunin, that's for sure.

And in fact, most of the kids are screwy nice.

But all of this created a wonderful (atmosphere?) feeling to the way you put the words, I'll say it again. I loved it.

Keep writing Ita-san, please!

RmfD
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Nice, Itachi sneaking in to eat ramen and think of the past. Good job.
metafora89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This is the 4th time I read it (I said I needed to read it more carefully). And the more times I read it, the more I like it.
Falling Tears of Death chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
well well...I am pleasently surprised!

I didn't see this angle...i love the minute things you added like kakashi and shuishi and deidara and his insanity and smells and all these little things that made your itachi different from everyone elses.

this line: And what does little brother Sasuke see in him?

Well. Probably more than Itachi has ever seen in anyone.

caught me...actually alot of it caught me and i FELT like itachi. the pauses like : then again, you know, probably not.

added this atmosphere and poor itachi is never gonna be the brother he wants to be. For all of his insanity and genius he is missing the most obvious pieces to his puzzle.

its strange and sad and oddly undestandable.

I love you...i'm sure i've said it but you should know i mean it. you MOVE me. on a soul level.

and your gift shall be posted once i get home. scouts honor
amethyst rulzz chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow.. That was very deep.. At first, it looked to be kinda shallow, full of ironic humor.. But as i read more, it's soo deep that it kinda suffocated me for a bit..*sniff, sniff, teary eyes* very beautiful n wonderfully written.. Poor itachi..*huggles the death out of chibi-ita-chan*

u deserve some cookies for this one.. I'll even add some ichiraku's ramen just for u..

by the way, i love this line: "absolutely, utterly in love with..." i really, REALLY thought u're gonna write naruto.. But alas, somethings are just not meant to be.. BWAHAHAHAHA..roflmao i really didn't expect "ichiraku's ramen" to finish the sentence.. I laughed so loud (it's in the middle of the night, mind u..) i really hope no one heard me.. Wouldn't want anyone to think that i'm a nutcase, would we? Hahaha.. Thx for the story though.. I really loved it..