Reviews for Destined
Just plainly me chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
How did the Joker aka "Jack" get his scars? Are you going to write that down, in none of your other chapters there wasn't any mention of the scars. Just the insanity that is beginning to be the one and only Joker.

By the way, update soon. Will ya?
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
jeez that's pretty creepy. very good depiction of Joker's childhood. I love how you use lines from the movie in what Jack is saying. If only Gordon knew...he must have been petrified to see how this little boy turned out...O_o
kitty2399 chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Wow. :) Impressive!

I guess I should start by saying I'm so sorry for taking so long to get back to this story! This year really took me by storm, and I haven't been on since summertime! It's funny, for some reason I felt like I should get back to this, mostly because I just finished reading my assigned book in language. What book was it? Crime and Punishment by Frydor Dostoevsky. I nearly had a heart attack when I learned what the beginning of this chapter was based on! lol! Funny how life works, huh?

Well, I'd like to say, well done, again, this chapter was outstanding and still has me on the edge of me seat! It was really awesome! You are a truly outstanding writer!

You did such a great job with Harvey's character, I feel a lot more connected with the character. :) (P.S. I love how you added the intimidation techniques, really cool!)

I can't wait to see what you have next! You are such an entertaining writer, I must say, I'm a fan! :)

Way to go,
Laerkstrein chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
I honestly don't know how you can say that it started off well, because... THE WHOLE THING IS AWESOME! Update soon! ((Also, please take a look at my TDK fics if you have time.))
Glen Trent chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Back in the day I had a drill seargent named Napier and seeing that name in print sent me into a mini freakout. Pointless memories aside I like your story.
Computerfreak101 chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
M...I wouldn't call this a BAD chapter, but it's not my favorite. I liked how you described Harvey's relationship with his father, and Jack's lil' chaos talk (of COURSE it's hypothetical, really). Still, I'd have to say Rachel and Bruce still remain the best.

*blink blink* Wait, Batman...? You're not doing Crane and/or Harley? Hm...well, that should be interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter (DX but I don't want it to end!)

Compy
kitty2399 chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
My gosh! You still amaze me girl!

This was so outstanding! I love how Bruce's character was written, you put so much depth and wisdom put into a character at his weakest point. It had me thinking a lot, and it was a joy to read!

The Joker, as always, was written outstandingly, I love how his character is still so scary and unpredictable, and I love seeing the impact that he has had on all of the characters, especially Bruce.

And OH MY GOODNESS! I didn't see that ending coming! That was outstanding how you added to such a huge part of the story, and made it that much more exciting! Very Impressive!

Way to go, and I can't wait to hear more soon!

Kitty

P.S. Sorry for posting so late, I just moved my sister into her new apartment, and I just got a chance to sit down, this was such a nice break! :) Can't wait to hear about Harvey!

P.P.S. I'm sure sorry about the surgery! I hope you're feeling better ;)
Bonanza chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
This is so well written. I love it. I think you did a great job of writing Bruce.
Missah J chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow! This was really interesting, and you most certainly have me hooked. This is going straight to my favourites.
Computerfreak101 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
D: Aw, sorry about your surgery. I know how that is.

This was worth the wait, though. I REALLY liked the idea of Jack giving Bruce the gun he almost used, very good way to tie this in with Begins, besides the references. I also liked how they were in a stalemate, just further foreshadowing of their futures.

Dent should be fun. *trying to think of any other characters after him* ...Only other big Batman characters would be Alfred and Fox, but Joker doesn't interact with them, so...is Dent going to be last?

Compy
SaJi chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Oh wow, you write wonderfully. I've really enjoyed reading these first three chapters and am loving how you are portraying everyone especially the Joker. Ch. 2's a particular favourite so far.
Httw chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
That was good. It's cool how you're making everything slide into place neatly, and quietly. Very professional!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Yay! A chapter dedicated to me! I feel special now. I'm glad I could help. You excecuted the scene beautifully. I loved all the little references you put in there for later on. I also highly enjoyed the idea that the Joker gave him the gun to shoot the man.

You did an amazing job and I absolutely can't wait until the next chapter.

Lone
miss-emotive chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
You never fail to impress me with this story. Not only was it - again - wonderfully-written, in character and extremely effective, but I think that a run in between Bruce and Jack would not have been very unlikely, in a very comic-bookish "it's destiny!" sort of way. I like how you put the idea of Bruce's darkest moments together with the Joker, since he does seem to bring out the worst in him. And the chess game was a nice touch, especially Jack's closing remark at the end of it.

Brilliant, once again! I absolutely loved it.
CC chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
WOW! This was great! I hope you continue. It's VERY cool how you can see the slow transformation from a scared boy, who was ABSOLUTELY affected by what he saw and did, to a borderline full on psychopath teen. I LOVED how he went back and forth, like changing clothes.

I REALLY hope you continue with this story. Thanks for sharing.

Take Care,