Reviews for Anger's Outcome
Sallyannerenee chapter 17 . 8/5
Oh. It's painful how pitiful John is at relating to Sam. Most of their trouble is from assuming what the other is thinking. It's a great story though. Did you write more to this? I'll have to look and see.
Anna chapter 17 . 5/15
It was a nice story but I kinda got bored at many places cause it got very repetitive. Also I feel like the characters aren't really accurate like I really can't imagine dean saying kiddo at 21 to a teenage Sammy and Johm being that mean was kinda a long stretch. Sam is kinda childish in this story so maybe this would've been better if he was written as still a kid y'know? I mean this is fan fiction, you have Liberty! Overall it was a nice story but some things felt way off to me. These are just my opinions so don't take it personally cause you are a very good writer! :)
JennLark chapter 17 . 4/15
Great story. I got teary!
Cynthia chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
deanssammy chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
Ohoh sammys in trouble
infinitygirl88 chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
I read this entire story and I absolutely love it! 3 it brought tears to my eyes and I love Dean and Sammy brotherly moments. :3 Good job! :)
Lexy chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
* hugging Dean* Sam'll be okay, as long as you're only a phone call away should he need his big brother then he'll be okay no matter what happens.
Lexy chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
John Winchester why don't you just end your sorry existance or better yet live and let the fucking guilt tear you apart over what you've done to your sons!
Lexy chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
I wish I could say that Sam and Dean being injured because of him would change how John acts toward them both permanently but I know it won't
Lexy chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
*contempt evident in her voice* well you're doing a damn good job of making Sam hate you that's for sure John. Know what ? I hope the fucking guilt rips you to shreds, why don't you just go crawl under a rock and die! Calling you a sorry piece of shit would be imsulting to the shit! You are the lowest piece of scum on the face of this planet and you are most definitely not worth the air you breathe or the space you occupy! The only good thing to come of your existance are those two boys that you seem to hate so damn much.
Lexy chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
John fucking Winchester you prick bastard I hope that the freaking creature rips your sorry abusive ass to shreds
Lexy chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Maybe this'll make John not be such a dick all the time though I somehow figure things are just going to be worse for Sam now

* hugging Sam* Sam think of it this way it's your last year of having to deal with John , just get through this and you can go to college and not have to deal with his BS anymore
Lexy chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
* hopeful but sceptical* maybe John'll remember that sentiment when he wakes up and realize that his suposed attempts at bonding with Sam are not working out the way he wants them to, in fact they're having the exact opposite reaction they're pushig Sam farther away from him.. And maybe the reason that he doesn't look up to you any more John is because damnit you've hurt him too much for him to even trust you any more.
Lexy chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Damnit John! Just so you know Mary would hate the "man" you've become and how you're treating Sammy and Dean.
Lexy chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
* yelling at the man who is at least a foot taller than her, every inch of her 5'1" frame as intimidating as possible* John Winchester, HOW DARE YOU YELL AT HIM! damnit John! What the f*cking hell is your problem that Dean can do relatively no wrong but all you do is yell at Sam, and make him feel worthless, can't you see how much you're pushing your son away from you. How you make him think that you hate him! How much you make him think that you wish he was never born or that he thinks you blame him for everything that goes wrong in your lives.