Reviews for Forbidden
No fair! I want more!
anonyymi chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
AWESOME! Hope u update soon :]
KiraBerry chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
I don't know how to say it, I'm not a writer, but that seriously was very entertaining and sweet! If it continues, I'm sure to keep reading.

-Kira
The Original GGRain chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Awesome i read and love all the chapters of this store please right more also very good jod on keeping them in charater!
Ferroxcat chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I would support the decision to continue writing this. It's great _
DeviantSupaSoldier chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
I think I kind of lik this story! ;)
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
awesome
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
drama! i love drama. ino is a bitch in this fic. xDD it's sweet how sakura protects hinata, you write it well.

ErosDraven chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
awsome, can't wait till you do the next chapter, if you do :D only thing is you put

"or anything school for that matter"

think you ment any lol, other than that, love it .

Eros Drave x
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
hina-chan, hina-chan. lucky her. although ino could be an issue, i think... write like zoom, i hope! and sorry i couldn't review the other chappie, my computer was rebelling. blehh.

HeartBrokenHinata chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
OMG woah awesome
Carcas chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
I like it, it has a unlike alot of random yuri fics and I can't wait for your next chapter. Just make it longer.
ClubSlut x Veroxion chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Wow, great story T_T

SakuHina is so sweet xD

This certainly looks interesting, I'm not sure if theres any highschool SakuHina fics out there, well I haven't exactly checked so it doesn't matter, rofl xD

Great work and I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Veroxion
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
oh, SakuHina! I'd been looking for one of these. Ha. xD So, it's only the beginning, but i like this so far. The only thing is you might want to separate your author's note from the story some? But, looks like a good fic...! write like zoom! :3