Reviews for I Promise
LouLouCullen chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
So sweet...I have tears in my eyes and running down my cheeks. So so so sweet. Great story :)
Princess Mariana chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This is really awesome!
sydrianbelikovastar chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
aww! that's so nice! i loved this so much!
missbrunettgirl chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Beautiful!
fantasyessa chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
OH MY GOD! This is SO good! The best thing ever!
I just want food chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
i like it...it's really good...wish you could write some more of this to other pairings...
luvwriting13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
I love it! its so beautiful! write more!
MoreQuirkyThanJuno chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
OMG! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! IT IS SO SWEET!
chris 86 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This is my absolute favorite fanfic EVER!
flyinhigh chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
aw! I'm never going to hear the end of this from my twin, but I'm totally making a puppy-dog face at you right now.
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Aww it was super cute. I loved both of the chapters. I didn't really like Quil and Claire in the beginning,( i like them now) but your story really is a great mirror of what it would be like for them. Keep up the good work.:)
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow, it makes so much sence.

loved the one with looking for three hours with the doll and finding it in the most obvious spot.

and about the no boyfriend at thirteen, it sounds more like wishful thinking on his part. I mean unless her mom says no she is most likely to have a boyfriend unless Quil does something about it.

I used to think it was so nasty Quil imprinting on a two-year-old but a few stories have been changing my mind, including yours.

Great oneshot.

Perfect love kills all fear
Crushed Peanuts chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
This was an absolutely amazing reading experience for me. Though it was short, so much feelings and information transferred to the reader.
The Creative Writer chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
One of the best QuilxClaire stories I have read.
Skrye chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
This is one of the sweetest Quil/Claire fics around. It captures their relationship so perfectly. Keep up the good work )