Reviews for Trouble with a capital T
Sophia the Scribe chapter 31 . 4/27/2016
This story is very good; I'm glad you ended it so well for the bat-family. And Bruce's awkward emotion-conversations were very entertaining :). I don't so much appreciate the amount of language Jason uses: I understand that it illustrates his personality and frame of mind, but I feel you could have gotten the point across without quite so much of it flying around. Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and thank you for posting it. Well done!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
tanithlipsky chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
nice
Renx27 chapter 31 . 9/18/2014
I loooove the ending :D i wish if there were epilogue
Renx27 chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
God i love dick's optimisim and how he keeps smiling and annnoys jason by continous mentioning of him being part of the bat family
Renx27 chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
Oooooh bluejay. that was sweat in his own way trying to defend his brothers.
Renx27 chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
I love the whole dick-jason brotherly conspircy against Tim XD thing. I always though giving their personality they can get along well.
Renx27 chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I like how Tim is the voice of reason XD between his brothers. And this story takes place before Damian become Robin?right
Amazing Bluie chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Fantastic story! I loved it!

I even cried during that scene with Jason and Bruce on the roof. That doesn't usually happen to me from a fan fiction.
ucalyptus chapter 31 . 1/28/2014
SO GOOD! enjoyed it. Really wished there was an epilogue though. just so i could keep reading! great work on character portrayal. loved it.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I AM IN LOVE.

Because this, right here, is a perfect masterpiece.
It's beautiful, & sweet, and just kdnvbgjfjsdbfjnsdsaasnasbjk. Wonderful.

I'm at a HUGE loss for the exact words, but this is a really magnificent story. Which I hope to see you write more of.

As it is really great.

How you characterize all of them. Jason, Dick, Tim, & Alfred. Undeniably Perfect.

Thank you for writing something so amazing!

And please don't ever stop writing.
LuVySoNy chapter 30 . 10/5/2012
yes! ive finally finished reading this!
great story! :-)
i just wish damian wasnt a demon so he could of been a part of the happy ending but other then that everything was perfect! :-D jason interacting with tim and dick was always amusing! and even alfred got to kick but a little! ha!
and ur fight scenes were nicely written. alot pf writers have trouble wiht those but you didnt seem to have that problem!
LuVySoNy chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
wow intense chapter! :-D
LuVySoNy chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
i love jason and dick's interactions! :-D
but no jason come back-dont leave! dick! go after your brother! :'-(
LuVySoNy chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
timmys alive! yay
LuVySoNy chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
ohhpoor timmy! no!
and poor dick's coffee table lol