Reviews for Bleeding Out, Put Me Back Together
Spidergirl99 chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
Plot's similar to Macbeth, BUT IT'S SO GOOD!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
thank you for the aftereffects of Sam being possessed, and trying to get the blood off his hands. The black eyes was creepy! Love Dean being big brother protector, and trying to keep Sam together. Was shaking over the cutting to see the sulfur. Great scene. Great story.
Ally chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
I love this fic more than I love myself
meddlesomedragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
You kept Dean really close to his actual personality. That is hard to do since Dean is a complicated character.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Wow, Sam, that's messed up...
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
love this story XD
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Yeah I love hurt!Sam way to much xD
And I love your storys *-*
The get never boring :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is great. You'll really captured wounded a bit-off Sam.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awww geez! Loving these so much. xo
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Brilliant touching and well written, just like canon :-)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was amazing and one of the best fics I have read post possession of Sam. So painful for Sam, still seeing Dean's blood on hands and his eyes black, even though it was all in his head. Perfect Dean's concern and finally getting through to his little brother. Loved too Sam's flashback and nice that Dean finally confirmed what had happened back then.
thisisgarbagedontreadit chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
that. was. fucking. awesome. i would grade you but there isn't one high enough.
Cihuacoatl chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I enjoyed this - thanks for writing!
Grasspaw chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You know, I've read quite a few post-possession Sam fics, but I have to say that this is definitely the best. It was really well written, the brothers are both perfectly in character, and Sam's whole... thing that he had going on was really good. Also, I love the whump. Whump is my friend, and Sam!whump is my best friend. So thank you for this.
5454 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh that was beautiful, poor sam, awesome dean.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »