Reviews for Marked
Lady Gaidin chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Adorable and funny. The build up just made this last chapter even better. Great job!
thewolf74 chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I'm really that Ronon and Carson finally made love. It was a really HOT sex scene. I really liked it.
GachaGachaGirl chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
lmao i laughed so hard at the end! Rodney needs to work on his hinting skills or something :P
TrudyW chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, it seemed a little rushed at times but still a great plot & well written, Thank you.
pisces317 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
I loved this! SO good. :) And you even managed to whump Carson a little in it too. Very nice. :)
Touch of the Wind chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
I loved this!
Mirishka chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
i REALLY like that! nice one.
Passionate Heart chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
wow! that was so worth the wait! you are such an amazing writer and this story is just so amazing! no one else could write this story quite like you did. it was amazing, it was intense and it was everything I could want in a story...and more! great job and keep up the great and wonderful work of writing! :)
SagenWarrior chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
Loved it! I would love to see more of these two~
SagenWarrior chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
ack don't leave it there. Hope to see more soon.
Passionate Heart chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
great chapter! :) i can't believe there is only one more chapter! i love this story! :) good job! and keep it up! i bet the last chapter will be AMAZING!
the-universe-is-insane chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
I like the last two lines.
Scottishwriter chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Yay! a new chapter! Yes it was short but, it's better than nothing! And why didn't Ronon just "attack" him from the beginning? Stupid boys! LOL! Can't wait for the last chapter, even though I'm gonna be sad that it will be all over with... just like the show... so you better make it good!
the-universe-is-insane chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
I love it and hope you continue!
ibrakeforwearwolfs chapter 7 . 8/4/2009