Reviews for Destiny of The Force: Return of Light
Darth Necron chapter 21 . 1/23
Glad you did not give this up, that was one hell of a epic final, or, near final battle. Glad you brought in stuff like Albedo and Kasier Sigma in to the final battle. Wondering why you left some key final moments like Shion and Kevin's final moments but oh well. Liked how Jin and KOS-MOS survived, not sure how it will change things. So, all that's left is to see if there is a final battle, maybe for Walt Disney for destroying Star Wars?

We will see, keep it up till the end White Shadow, see yah at the finale.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 21 . 1/23
So KOS-MOS is the endgame, and everyone lives. Hope to see how you end this soon.
Darth Necron chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
Glad to see you did not give up, looks like we are at last at the home stretch. Well, seems more or less like what happened expect for Alex giving Shion some added tough love to the whole thing. Now that we are at the showdown, I wonder just what will be added or if it will just be Alex being part of the showdown.

Hope to see how it ends either way, till then keep up the great work.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
Whoa, I missed out. Let's see what I missed.

Wait, so you kinda made Daron out to be like Lelouch while Alex is Suzaku (Zero)? I did not expect that. I figured you would have left that fight to the end.

Now the current chapter. Gosh, this moment put me through a feel trip the first time. Alex was pretty cold here. I didn't expect that.

So now we're nearing the end. I hope you update soon!
Darth Necron chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
Ah, that was quite the impressive showdown! So the secrets Alexander had are revealed, as well as the ones on the Sith Lord.

I did expect Exodus to be the final enemy, not sure if there is any more surprises in store or its just going to follow how Xenosaga 3 ended, guess there is only one way to find out so keep it up and till next time.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Cut right before the big fight... Oh well. Hope you feel better.
Darth Necron chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Ah, nice to see your not giving up! Nice return as well, Marglius's duel was shorter then I hoped but still rather good. the showdown with T-elos was nice as well. I did not think Exodus would make his move before the showdown with Kevin, I figured you would make him the final enemy but, guess we will see, maybe the final enemy will be Micky Mouse now that we have Star Wars's new , master. Sigh.

Well, I am sorry you had so many issues but I hope there is a way you will be able to update faster because I am quite hyped for this showdown. Good luck Whiteshadow keep it up and till next time.
Darth Necron chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
Well, the crowd is thinning more and more, sort of. Its a shame, with how sith like the Black Testament acted I was hoping he would have interacted with Darth Exodus more.

Did not expect you to bail out Pellergi, Richard and Hermann, I wonder if this will lead to the Xenogears adaptation? Guess we will find out. Well, time to see how you do with the final dual with Marglus, hope the battle is not skimped over lol.

Well keep it up, and till next time.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
The duel's close... I can feel it! Please update soon.
Darth Necron chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
And here we are. I liked the fusion machine, came quite handy against Omega. I guess the final battle is at last at hand. Richard and Hermman are gone, time for the heavy hitters to take the filed. The fight was good as well, hope the coming showdowns are even more intense. Still don't like how you skip a few things that I felt were rather important with the plot but oh well.

Once more, I hope you don't give up White Shadow, and that you make it to the finish line. Till then keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Necron chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Well, done with the flashback section. Nicely done with adding Alex to the plot, it more or less worked well, glad to see how he reacted to seeing Shion's tension with Kevin. Well, in to the final swing, just hope ill be able to see how it ends.
Darth Necron chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Trekking through the flash back arc, Alex's past is not bad and not just a after thought so that's nice. It seems that Darth Exodus is also making his own power play, time to see how this relates to the crises on Second Millta.
Darth Necron chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Ah, diving in to final act. Alex is mostly well put in to the story, Darth Exodus has been a nice part as well, glad to see Alex's year of training was not for naught. His new pal Jon seems to be a game breaker with him being able to even trash Testaments, I hope we figure out how such a powerful guy came to be.

Well, looks like its time to see how your take at the unpleasant trip to memory lane will be, should be more fun.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
So we get closer to the end... Still, pretty good chapter. Nice of you to show off more Genesis' moves.

P.S. I know its already late in the story, but it would've been cool if you used Jehuty, Vic Viper, and Anubis from Zone of the Enders for Alex, John, and Exodus. It's too late, but it still would've been cool.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Good to know you're still kicking. Nice fight. Hope to see the end soon.