Reviews for Definition of a Ninja
jalia zanag ajaje chapter 1 . 9/6
So I know you published this story 9 years ago, and you may or may not still use this account, but honestly your writing is beautiful. The first time I read this story I was captivated and I go back to it and get the same chills all over again. While I will always wish for a continuation, I will always come back to this story. Thank you for sharing.
This is really good and wonderfully portrayed. I would like to know what happened next and when they returned to Konoha.

~chai
Amanthya chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Yes, continue it!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
very cool. it show hinata strength and gives closure to neji a bit.
jex the dork chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This is really good has anyone looked for her
da-da-duuum chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Dude. This is totally worth continuing. Badass Hinata, hell yeah.
Hey chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love this, its brilliant, you just have to continue! Hinatas awesome and im really seeing a lot of character development and an awesome plot here, which is of course, great! :P
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow, HInata is really hardcore here. Kind of nice for a change. Did like it on how you kept Hinata's focus not so much on helping herself as protecting Hanabi, and getting revenge for poor Uncle Hizashi. Also you had a good use of her chakra-projection jutsu, which of course the Kuno-nin wouldn't know about, to their inevitable regret.

So far I have not had many issues with your spelling or grammar in any of your stories. Compared to some authors you seem to believe in doing a read-through before posting. Excellent!
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
interesting
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You should definitely complete this!
Hinanaru for eva chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
omg i love it
TheTwentyThird chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Argh! Just reading this makes me wonder what'll happen nextQ
hinatafan711 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
you should definetly continue this
bookfanatic84 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Please continue this. I'm interested to see where you take it.
XxL0V3islik3aR0S3xX chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
you should definitly countine the story!