Reviews for Definition of a Ninja
da-da-duuum chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Dude. This is totally worth continuing. Badass Hinata, hell yeah.
Hey chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love this, its brilliant, you just have to continue! Hinatas awesome and im really seeing a lot of character development and an awesome plot here, which is of course, great! :P
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow, HInata is really hardcore here. Kind of nice for a change. Did like it on how you kept Hinata's focus not so much on helping herself as protecting Hanabi, and getting revenge for poor Uncle Hizashi. Also you had a good use of her chakra-projection jutsu, which of course the Kuno-nin wouldn't know about, to their inevitable regret.

So far I have not had many issues with your spelling or grammar in any of your stories. Compared to some authors you seem to believe in doing a read-through before posting. Excellent!
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
interesting
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You should definitely complete this!
Hinanaru for eva chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
omg i love it
TheTwentyThird chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Argh! Just reading this makes me wonder what'll happen nextQ
hinatafan711 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
you should definetly continue this
bookfanatic84 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Please continue this. I'm interested to see where you take it.
XxL0V3islik3aR0S3xX chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
you should definitly countine the story!
pianist1356 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
i think you should toatlly make this into a story it was already pretty shocking and filled with drama just imagine what you could do if it was a full story keep up the good work i love your oneshots
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
How the hell would you question the worthyness of this fic? Unholy Fuckshit, you've got something great here! The morbidness, the insanity, and disturbia, it's all there for a truly epic fic of human struggle and family bonds! I'd even draw some fan art (that, sadly, might fail, but hey!) if it'd encourage you to continue! WORK ON THIS FIC, WORDED!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Happy ending? I'd love to see it. This is really something I've encountered very, VERY few times before. Byakugan capture stories are really in short supply.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
TL chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Sad to know what brought this on, but it is a wonderful story and one that needs to be advanced.

How will Tsunade take the Rikage's complience with this? Will the Hyuuga them selves declare blood fued with Kumo?

Just how in the hell did Kumo get both hinata AND Hinabi?

I've gots to know.
YingYang890 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice story. I like how you wrote/typed it. When will the next chapter be out.