Reviews for Chance
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Yes! A glorious Zemyx story I hadn't read yet! It's beautiful. And for some reason, Zexion's principle is the same one I use! Weird, huh? I love this! I'll go and check out some of your other work, now, hmm?
fullmoons-wings chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aww again another cute story, I like how it came out too even if the end did seem rushed. Keep up the good work and please update Build Me Up soon.

~Fullmoon

Stupid Marly almost ruining everything _

Awesome fanfic n_n gunna fav this so uber hard ~! 33

~Love and cookies from Bex
youngnozomi chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aww, cute story. I usually don't like one shots but I like this on. All because of a coin huh? Thank you glorious coin! See ya!
Demyxx09 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Another beautiful story from you!

Filled with drama and romance(I LOVE ZE FLUFF 3)

I especially love how you portray Zexion, as his shy, bookworm, anxious self, not some self centered, angsty brat a lot of people tend to portray him as.

10/10 :]
Axel-Seme chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow. It's been a while since I've read a Zemyx fic that didn't have smut and enjoyed it. This is definitely on my favorite list now. And flipping a coin suits Zexion well. Silly him and his logic...
Chro Mephisto chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aw! how sweet! Very nice story, i liked the way it played out
MuffinPirate chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Why have I never seen this before? This is the most epic thing I've read! Oh sorry, I must use my 'regular phrase' when reviewing a zemyx I love...-clears throat-

Holy hot damn, Batman! This is ultra epic win!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
very cute. it made me smile, which is always a plus. .
Kaerith chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was cute! The main characters' personalities were slightly different than I've usually seen them depicted, but it worked. The story's set-up and ending lines were great. Had a little angst, little fluffiness-nothing extreme, so it was a fun little read.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
XD I like the coin-flipping. I do rock-paper-scissors with a friend, but I almost always win.
sabbiferu chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
hee

wonderful, i loved it.

:]
rawker-demyx chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Awesome. Simply awesome. I'm favoriting it so I can reread it on rainy days (which is my favorite thing to do) 'cause it's so awesome. Now, why can't real life work out like this? Minus the icky Marluxia factor.
Smoothie-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
You know, I saw The Dark Knight last week, and I was completely fascinated with Harvey Two-Face. And now seeing Zexion kind of modeled after him in this story made me squeal with utter delight, haha. I really liked it, amazing work. (: