Reviews for The Right Circumstances
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
yeah, that really is a mess.
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Fuck my life.

you'r really making me suffer through Zuko choosing Mai and Katara choosing Aang all over again?

NOOO! how do people not see that Zutara is OTP?

sorry for the rant... i really do love this story, even though it depresses me.

-Marissa
cyathula chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! P I loved the euphemisms and everything!
great shakes chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
haha yes! this was cute and funny. I like the setup of katara slipping on a wet floor. and toph at the end made me laugh!
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow, this story really kept me thrilled through the whole convo, though it was mostly about catching...well at least obviously. I really like the way how you wrapped talking about their feelings for each other in this weird and silly conversation about catching each other. Well, at least "silly" for someone third who would listen, but obviously very revealing, too (my English's not the best today, I just realize).

It reminds me of many things I did and said when I was this young and in a similar situation. Very convincing and thrilling. Great job!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Loved it! The tension was really palpable. I like that you addressed the fact that they both are "supposed" to be with other people, despite what they want. I'm going to troll through your other fics, and REALLY hope that there is a follow up to this!
SunnyCharm chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Great story, loved the ending :D
AthenasHoliday chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I enjoyed this story so much!

You get extra credit points in Life!

(and just so you know, I put this on story alert in case you ever decided to add to it)

(I'm not pressuring you - just exploring all my options)
talk of michelangelo chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
i'm a fair bit behind in this, but i'm reviewing anyways.

while i was watching what i think was the finale of the show (i've not been very good at following the series), i thought, for sure zuko and katara are gonna end up together, but no, he went back to mai, and that made me a little sad, but i got over it. and now you've made me sad that katara & zuko don't end up together at all, but it's a good kind of sad, if that's possible.

romance and angst are always messy, toph. maybe that's why i love those two together most. :)
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
So much tension! So interesting.
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
“ Dear Spirits.” Toph whispered to herself from behind a pillar once the hall was empty. “ What a mess this is.”

Toph, you are awesome.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
this is awesome!
J-Nite chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I love this fic! The friendship, the almost kissing, Toph at the end! Great job!
asdf42 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Yes toph, oh yes...
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Ah, but the bigger a mess is, the more fun you have cleaning it up! Meep!