Reviews for Traveling Soldier
Lukappy chapter 3 . 3/16
I love how you wrote this, this is really unique and creative! Why haven't I read this yet? It's been years since you've last updated and I doubt that you'll update it, but I just wanted to say great job on this! And I hope you update this story.
lee chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Please..i need to read the next chapters..onegai author-sama...please. .
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
This is so sad. You have to continue with this story it is just to good to stop now. I cried while reading this. Update soon! :D
carebear969 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
I don't even know how to start with this review, there's too much to say. I enjoyed this very much, and I do hope you update soon.
Reader chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Noooo he forgot! This fic made me cry and that rarely happens. And what a cliffhanger how could you do that ;A;

All in all i really loved this and I hope that you could continue it. You're such an amazing writer!
Luna Aiello chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Oh my gosh, please continue this! I think I just died, and I cried a lot! This is absolutely amazingly tragic and brilliant!
CrimsonFlarez chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
This story is soooooo touching! I like it how you pictured their characters! Everything was thought perfectly!

Even though you haven't updated this story for years, but please don't stop! I'll be waiting!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I started reading this while I was supposed to be asleep and I already knew what was gonma happen because I heard the song. But on the part where his friend left him there I just started bawling and crying for an hour and a half. Please make another chapter this is so good!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Wow. Your story left me breathless, it was sooo good. It's sad that you haven't updated for years. I wish you would eventually. Please author, please update soon.
the cat and the canary chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Holy. Crap. That had me crying (but that's not really a hard feat; I cry at nearly everything). It's so good and you write so well, it made it seem not so fanfiction-y. Obviously this hasn't been updated in a few years and I'm doubting it will be, but I'm going to hope anyway.
Heartbreaking chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This story broke my heart. I was crying...Gosh, I'm pathetic. But this is just...so amazing. The way you write is just so REAL. Wow.
eineinein chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Y U No Update, aww c'mon... pleaaase..
eineinein chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
you're dont like lenalee x lavi? i dont think so the way you write this amazing story.. (yes, amazing!) :D
envyofclouds chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Ok. You're right. You're mean for not updating in a few years! Wahhh! This is so darn good! Please tell me u will continue? Ur such a great writer and story so tragic. I hope there's a happy ending, but all that matter so far is that u update. So UPDATE SOON! Please :(
LoveUxx chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is so sad I was crying my eyes out so much while reading this ;_; and I'm most likely gonna cry for the rest of the night so sad here comes tears again. this is my fav D gray man fanfic btw :)