Reviews for Know Your Stars 6teen
Random Review chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Can you make 3 of Jude's secrets that

1. he still wets his bed

2. he has a secret crush on Caitlin

3. he puked in his gf's mouth (even though everyone already knows that)

Thx 4 reading
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
LOL omg i totally remember The Original "All That!" cast and the "KNOW YOUR STARS!" skit. lmfao. this was awesome.
fascinant chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
It's all true. I iz the psychiatrist. I forcefeed false information to unassuming voices in dark rooms. God I love this show. TWENTY SECOND 6TEEN THEME DANCE PARTY.

er. Update?
King Spritzee chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is a hilariously good story, even though I don't follow 6teen that much. I've got an idea for a possible next chapter: Jude and Chris McLean from Total Drama Island are long-lost brothers. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work

Magnum Overdrive
DanaPanda chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I loved the show All that and 'know your stars' was one of my favorites. your story is funny i hope you write more cause its awesome.
sunshineonacloudyday chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Awesome! This is so cool!
thecraziestcringle chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
LOL!

That was really classy. :)

I can't wait for Jude!
aku doujou chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
omfg I totally remember that show!

it was seriously one of my favourites lmao

I love it! can't wait to hear more!
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Insteresting... I wonder who the voice belongs too?
LoveLoveLovix chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow.

You'ver really outdone yourself, Chibi Horsewoman! This is seriously you're best KYS fanfiction yet! Please update this soon.
IndusLotus2001 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This is a really cool story. I loved watching All That. Jude's chapter is bound to be funny. Please update soon.
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Hahaha, i used to love All That and the Know Your Stars skits, that was awesome update soon, please!
MordreLupis chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ok first of all trust me in canada we sue people just as much as americans do. though we tend to say the americans do so more anyways. Yes we have Salvation Army...they suck. They give food and crap to druggies and drunkards. Sorry to point that out just what happened in my town no offence to anyone.

Ok now- i can't wait to see Jude's. Don't mutilate him though please. even though you could have a hayday with the episode where the picture is going through to mall in a speedo. But he's my fav character so be kind. Good Luck
AngelDarkchylde chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
*snickers* That was funny. So no worries. And we do have Salvation Army cause we have one here in town. I can't wait to see the one on Jude. That's bound to be hilarious.