Reviews for Performer
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
One I think you are right and two this story was awesome!
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow, great story. Really creepy. And yes, Kankurou is as dangerous and terrifying as Gaara was in his darkest days. Nothing strange, after all he had been through. I think being forced to deal with young, insane Gaara on a daily basis has kinda made Kankurou's heart (at least the part of it) soak with this insanity and terror, willingly or not, consciously or not. I think all of it concerns Temari as well.
shyclueless chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
It was an interesting point of view of him. It is quite true...

Anyways, it was a wonderful reading.

-Shyclueless
Princess Dystopia chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh, dear gosh. O_O This was great. I love your image of Kankuro. :D
Foxpuppet22 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
HELL TO THE YES! thank god! the world needs more Kuro-Kun lovers out there! en yes he is shit scary I remember when I first saw him I was like; wow..i mean...wow. And you can breath the fourth Kazekage was Kankuro, Gaara and Temari's Father. but hell write more!
Akako no Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
you are the most amazing author for Kankuro that i have ever found. you point out the way he isn't perfect like in 'Coping'and you make his crazy sometimes like in 'performer' and you make him scary as hell. you make him out to be so human, so real, so deadly, the way more people should see him. After all Kankuro no Sabaku is much more than just a handsome face. i loved him before i read all your fanfics about him, but now i think i love him even more... if that's even possible
gwenstacey chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I like this. I don't know if Kankuro is actually that unstable, but I can see how he could be. And I agree with the perception of him being able to come up and kill you before you know he's there. Its insane in the manga how you think your fighting him but he's actually somewhere else, and the way he just pops out of places. Kankuro does need more love. Thanks for writing and sharing :)
Crow that learned to fly chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
this is true Kankuro is very scary and amusing. Many just don't pay too much attention because his character in the actual series and then many more will pay attention.
Unices chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
you are. him sinister kankuro? hm idea forming
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Hahaha... you say we need more Kankuro love, which I agree with, but then you write a psychotic Kankuro that scares the bejeebers out of us. Hehe, this was well-writ.

It was creepy, and there was a good balance between the speaker and the narration of the killings. I notice that you like to talk about Kankuro's eyes in a lot of your stories, and use the image of "dead eyes" very often... Not that I'm complaining, seeing as you only used it once within this story, but I found that to be an interesting, albeit recurring, image.
BingoZero chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aw yes. I love this Kankurou. One time, Terry Gilliam was talking with George Lucas and they were discussing villains. Terry argued that the character of Jack from Brazil was a much more horrifying villain then Darth Vader from Star Wars. Because Darth Vader looks evil, he acts evil, we all know he's evil. But Jack was Sam's best friend, he's a family man, but that didn't stop him from torturing and killing people for a living. I would place a character like Kankurou in Jack's shoes and a character like Gaara in Darth Vader's shoes.
music nimf chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Woah. That was creepy. I got the same feeling when he killed that bat lady in one of the Naruto movies. A chill up the spine, that boy is. Naruto is a curious cartoon because it's about children who are living weapons. Even Naruto has no problem maiming people. Dangerous kids.
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow. . . this is good. and I think it's amazing and yeah. . Good job.
InoShikaChou chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I love the beginning about how Kankuro can put your mind at ease. Gaara overshadows him so often that it's easy to forget how dangerous he can be, but Kankuro is a great character. I always got the feeling that even in canon, he was meant to be stronger than Temari at least.
Hazuki Ninja chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Kankuro can be scary. He doesn't seem too frightening up to episode 117, but you don't see a lot of him yet. He's one of my favorite characters, but I always seem to like at least one of the creepy/mean characters. Great job all in all though. The writing just flowed, and the idea was great. Looking forward to other stories!