Reviews for Better Man
MKY8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You made me cry, and besides... well I would rather not think of it -Reinette- like that, but... it is true
ancientesha chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
silly girl.. reinette doesn't compare to you :P
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Damn you with your bittersweetness!

Lovely; Jealous!Doctor is always fun to read, followed swiftly by Oblivious!Doctor...
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Ha... ouch.

Take that Doctor...

*mutters mean about Reinette*

Such a surprise at the end there if I'm honest, coz the Doctor didn't think about his own flirting did he?

Good piece
wee-me chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh wow, that's an excellent way to follow up the whole Reinette thing. I always hated how there wasn't much follow-up to the Reinette issue in the show and this is a great bridge. You used the details so well and it was a solid piece. Great job.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh, my, that was a sad little piece.

I can only hope things'll get straightened out . . . in a sequel? :)
lyin chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
ooh, wow, this was great- loved the detail of the stem cracking, the pretty/shifty boy's name being Lewristronal- terrifically alien, as was the description of the planet. and the Doctor's thoughts seemed so dead-on (i especially loved 'he was still rather proud of that' on not giving Jack the opportunity) - great build up to a definitely angsty end- left me wondering what he said to that! nice job :D
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/2/2008

That was good. Thanks :-)
Soreye chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
as my friend danielle would say: "OH! DISS!"

nice point of view on that, really captivating
BadWolf106 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh my that was GREAT! I loved it. nicely played out and tied together. I had no idea where it was leading till the end, which was a nice difference than most stories on here. Can I beg you to keep going with this. Either way this one story has convinced me to go look at all your other stuff so HA your stuck with me.