Reviews for What Should Have Been
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I thought that she would be mad. I like this ending though. Much better than Bella lashing out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
i know you don't want to hear this but i need to say it, no mother would ever be this exepting to there child being taken from them. any mother that is ok with this happening to them sould not be allowed to have a child.
i don't mean to be mean by saying this but the thought that any woman could get over the death of there child so quickly almost makes me sick
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Always... thats amazing. i truly love it! ive always thought about what would happen if Bella had let Edward have his way... and this is just about spot on! xD lol.. hehe your awesome. :)
HUGE fannatic
xJaceXClaryx
story-lover-731 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I really likes this little story, honestly I wish breaking dawn would have went like this. I always thought that it should have been just Edward and Bella.
j chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
yuk! Way, way too calm. You my freind are not a parent
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
wow, this was really good. i think sm should have finished it like this.
Crystaline Rose chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow, a sad but bittersweet twist that in my opinion is much better than the drivel we got from SMeyer. Very tastefully written and all in all a wonderful O/S. thanks.
Scarlet Simm chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I like it...sad. Abortion is a difficult topic. Also writing Bella's character, from loving the 'nudger' to accepting and moving on must have been difficult in such a short space. Well done.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very poignant.
Aimer Cullen chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That's...differente. Nice!
Holly-SA-Cullen chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Well written, very sad...x x
AudeonCarrier chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw, you should write a follow up
Oh Elle chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Ah that was cute and kinda sad too :(

youre a great writer! You took up bella perfectly!
HarMonyneverends chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was sad...( Will you write more? Please? How will this effect the rest of BD?
nat chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
that was fantastic just like stephenie meyer. u sound just like her! did bella let them take it/her out? or did it just die? or did she tell them to?