Reviews for The Cake Game
toffeelampi chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
I loved this! Loved the whole story . Some chapters felt longer than others, and it was kind of 50/50 was it a good thing or not. Each chapter was still good as a whole.
Thank you so much!
Jake JSL chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Is sooooo cuuuuuuuuuteeee 3 :-D
Dr. Joker chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
WHATTT it can't end there lol.
PrettyQueerDear chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Very entertaining story. It was rather naughty and deilicious story indeed! Peace :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I read the chapter names
What kind of cheese cake are we talking about?
I hope its oreo
I love oreo cheese cake
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
This story is so entertaining! I enjoyed every second I spent reading it! :)
Moonphase chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
lol, well done/played joker!
Moonphase chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
woah, he reverted to his Batman-Rage-mode! :O
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
A brilliant story! It's one of the best Batman/Joker stories I've ever read! It's been a true pleasure!
KisaWolfz chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
*Clapping* Amazing! Totally loved you. You my friend should make more and more :D
Toph94 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Wow! This is the first chapter where I have somewhat of a complaint to make!
Okay, first the good: I forgot to mention in the last review how impressed I am with your vocabulary, seriously, it's really good. I also love your way of setting it firmly in the DC univers (yourcontant mentions of metropolis), too many fics forget that and just set it in regular US.
Also, I like the phrase 'vanilla coloured'. I've never considered vanilla a colour before and am wondering if it's the same colour we're picturing, a kind of yellowy cream amiright?
Also, as to the newly developed 'bats knows the Joker drugged him!' story line, I had no idea how much I wanted some conflict in this fic until it happened! Nice one!
Also, I LOVED 'He wasn't talking to your average Joe. At least Joe would have blinked by now…' very clever :)

The bad: I am totally bored by the Jacobs storyline, I honestly couldn't care less. I mean, I can ignore it because so little time is devoted to it, but I hate R&Ring without a little constructive criticism, so I thought I'd point it out. Not so much a flaw as an unnecessary addition.
Toph94 chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Okay, I started drinking around chapter 6 and can no longer contain my urge to comment, which I'd been planning on saving until I'd finished the fic... but I freaking LOVE this! Will definitely be adding you to my notifications, this is a perfect example of a fan fiction, a style no publisher would touch, claiming it's amateurish, that actually connects with the reader on a level rarely attained by professional works... seriously loving this fic! I loved the realistic way you slowly built their relationship, I love the way you added a whole myspace for the fic (the drawings, though technically lacking, convey a strong emotion of want and the beginnings of love, at least to me... I'll be honest and say I didn't love them, but they added a lot to the fic), I love the way you've studied the joker carefully before writing about him (this wasn't obvious before I read your analysis of your joker, although it's blatantly obvious now I have, and before I thought you had a very accurate portrayal of the Joker going on) and most of all I love the strange beauty behind this romance, which started with just lust but in this chapter especially has grown into more... I will be very disappointed if this doesn't turn into a real romance, because you've actually set it up wonderfully for that, and it would be a waste if this story turns out to be pure masturbation fodder.

PS. I apologise for any stupid spelling and grammar mistakes. Like I said, I'm drunk.
PPS. If you reply to this, and the reply contains spoilers, I will hunt you down and stab you with a ice pick. Just saying lol, this is awesome and I will be sooooooo sad if it gets spoiled.
NightFury812 chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
This was one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading in a long time. I love how you kept both The Joker and Batman in character through the entire story. This was just simply amazing, and I absolutely loved the ending :D
Viviane Renard chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
I liked the theme of cake, and how you incorporated it into each chapter. It made for a pretty sweet story. :)
Lucifer - Traitor To God chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Oh my god! This story made me crack up laughing at the end! I love it! And it's hilarious seeing Brucie so uncomfortable! Great story!