Reviews for The Cake Game
Absolutely LOVED this story! Everything about it was breathtaking and so good! I wish there was more :( Thanks for the awesome read xx
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 1/5
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Erudik chapter 14 . 10/25/2016
X3 I've loved reading every bit of this. Thank you for writing it.
Avenging Archangel chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
YAAAAAS ABSOLUTE FUCKING PERFECTION! I LOVED EVERY WORD!
toffeelampi chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
I loved this! Loved the whole story . Some chapters felt longer than others, and it was kind of 50/50 was it a good thing or not. Each chapter was still good as a whole.
Thank you so much!
Jake JSL chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Is sooooo cuuuuuuuuuteeee 3 :-D
Dr. Joker chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
WHATTT it can't end there lol.
PrettyQueerDear chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Very entertaining story. It was rather naughty and deilicious story indeed! Peace :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I read the chapter names
What kind of cheese cake are we talking about?
I hope its oreo
I love oreo cheese cake
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
This story is so entertaining! I enjoyed every second I spent reading it! :)
Moonphase chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
lol, well done/played joker!
Moonphase chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
woah, he reverted to his Batman-Rage-mode! :O
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
A brilliant story! It's one of the best Batman/Joker stories I've ever read! It's been a true pleasure!
KisaWolfz chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
*Clapping* Amazing! Totally loved you. You my friend should make more and more :D
Toph94 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Wow! This is the first chapter where I have somewhat of a complaint to make!
Okay, first the good: I forgot to mention in the last review how impressed I am with your vocabulary, seriously, it's really good. I also love your way of setting it firmly in the DC univers (yourcontant mentions of metropolis), too many fics forget that and just set it in regular US.
Also, I like the phrase 'vanilla coloured'. I've never considered vanilla a colour before and am wondering if it's the same colour we're picturing, a kind of yellowy cream amiright?
Also, as to the newly developed 'bats knows the Joker drugged him!' story line, I had no idea how much I wanted some conflict in this fic until it happened! Nice one!
Also, I LOVED 'He wasn't talking to your average Joe. At least Joe would have blinked by now…' very clever :)

The bad: I am totally bored by the Jacobs storyline, I honestly couldn't care less. I mean, I can ignore it because so little time is devoted to it, but I hate R&Ring without a little constructive criticism, so I thought I'd point it out. Not so much a flaw as an unnecessary addition.