Reviews for A Natural Disaster
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
waouh that beautifull and cute, i love...
Consulting-Winchester chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was beautifully written, for being as short as it is, you used the perfect amount of words to get the point across.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wow...this was not OOC at all. I'm impressed. When writing this you had only been watching Avatar for about a week. That makes this story twice as impressive. I really like how you went about writing about the hurt and thought of betrayal towards the end but how you also wrote about hope. That was so wonderfully done.
DayMoon89 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh my Cheeze-itz! That was absolutely amazingly beautiful *0*
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
wow... this was amazing! No words can express how unbelievably amazing this story was. :D
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was beautifully written.
Seraphiimon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Amazing. I wish you would write more, definitely one of the better Zukaang writers around. Write moreeeee...please, and a multi-chaptered Zukaang one at that! Loved how you wrote the characters and actually some real emotions! :)
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
awesome i love this fic
GodofContradiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You have a gift for words. The last sentence struck my heart so deep, I thought I would weep.

Good job. :)

And as a sidenote, I also firmly believe that Katara can never make Aang happy. In the entire show, only Zuko shows the potential of ever being able to.
Darkness' Forbidden Scribe chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Manly squeal... That's some kind of oxymoron, isn't it?
soupcan chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Absolutely fabulous! This should've been the actual end to the series. :)
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
oh wow! this is amazing, seriously. *0*
new moongirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
that was beautiful! sniffle i really loved it.
Pungahn chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
there were a few mistakes as far as canon goes, including the spelling of Appa, the southern air temple was Aang's childhood home, not the western one and the western doesn't show up till book 3, and Appa was given to Aang when they were both young and i don't think the gigantic beast would age that fast. did you mention if Sokka really did have a mustache? you described almost everyone elses face but his...
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This is excellent.

-I can't see Sokka with a mustache, but somehow I hope he has one.

-If I was Suki, I'd wear that makeup ALL THE TIME. Wouldn't that make her the best mom ever? I think so.

-Why did Sokka make his PREGANANT WIFE go and hunt down Katara? Whatta dick, LOL

-Dammit Katara, you harpy, GET YOUR CLAWS OFF AANGY

-I love how innocent Aang is when Zuko's all pissed... "oh hai Zoo Zoo whazzup? No, i didn't just kiss her, why would you think that..."

Awesome. I loved it.