Reviews for Missouri Knows Best
LISABABY71 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Very cute little fic. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great story please update!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ah, how I miss Missouri! Thank you for this!

Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Love it! Missouri is awesome. Wish she'd come back.
hachoo chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aw... totally awesome story. Both boys were so cute! Especially Dean... whistling out his nose... so adorable. Anyway, yes, excellent story; loved it.
ChampagneWishes chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
A sequel? please?
J chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Ha! Crow Royal... that sounds like something John would do. Aiiee he means well, I'm sure. ;

This was very sweet and gave me fuzzies while reading. Missouri is awesome.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
that was adorable. I know they can be a handful even on the best days - so if Missouri needs a hand, please let me know!
Cali Winchester chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I love this story. I can actually see Sam and Dean. The thought of Dean asleep is so cute. Keep up the writing.
SPNCruzin chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
i like this story. hope you will continue it further. like hurt/sick dean and the fact you brought in Missori is even better.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Sweet story, love the boys when someone is caring for the boys all the time. Wish it was me caring for Dean! :) Thanks for a nice read.
RavenMerc chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Very cute fic. I like that Sam dragged dean to Missouri's rather than Bobby's or Pastor Jim's. Sometimes they just gotta be mothered. :)

One small note: Crown Royal is a brand name and should be capitalized.
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Interesting. Is that a one chapter or will there be more?
cantspell chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
hi. will you be adding more? it could still be a short story. just a few flashbacks . then a small bit of them being sick , to better, to being well and there plans then they leave. don't get me wrong I'M NOT trying tell ya what to write...i'm just throwing out basic ideas...the piece is very good by the way..
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Missouri is my favorite :)

I like how you write her.

And puppy!snoring!Dean is too cute XD