Reviews for Your Heroes Left Unsung
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This is possibly the most adorable thing in existence.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh goodness, this is really wonderful. I like it a lot. Sam needed to say some stuff to Dean and it made sense that the only way he might be able to get it out is like this while he's drunk at a bar singing karaoke. Their lives, I tell you. Bizarre.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
"I could fly hiiiiiigher than an Eeeeeeewok."

Dean hopped up onto the small stage next to Sam, glanced out at the crowd he'd just passed through, and grabbed the business end of the microphone. "Oh, yeah. You're higher than an Ewok all right. C'mon Chewbacca."

Hysterically funny (nice blend of Bette Midler and Star Wars), and touching all at the same time. Drunk!Karaoke-singing!Sam! is awesome, as mentioned, even if the lyrics are a little... creative.

I have enjoyed all your works I've read so far, and look forward to more!

Claire
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Awwwwwww that was so cute and adorable and amazing. I wish I could see it on the show XD
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is ADORABLE. ADORABLE. Wish it happened in the show ... what i wanted give to see a hundred bikers sniffling hahahaaha
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love this. Especially the weepy bikers. :)
Queen-Misogi chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Awesome job! This was really great, you caught Sam and Dean's personalities PERFECTLY!

I love this show, and I've watched it since I was a little kid.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is really kickass awesome, dude.
isabellapurri chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I love drunk Sam! Since that episode with the creepy ghost of the grandmother that was a kid... er... dollhouse? something like that. second season. right after dean told sam their dad told him to kill sam if he was evil. john was always nice that way.

unfortunately i never watched past season two, out of money really *i buy the dvd box*, and here in the netherlands i can't really watch on tv, but i have my "spoilers" up to date. season three seems really cool. four too.

so anyway... great fic. i think i'm up there with sam. i love your stories, by the way. D
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
So freakin' cute! Love drunk Sammy!
sam chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
oh my god.

i so died while reading that. i'm afraid my favorite line has to be 'i could fly higher than an ewok'

*snorfle*
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
AW!

*laughs hysterically then bursts into tears*

That was so sweet. And well written. And Awesome!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
funy.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
*sniff*

That was sweet. Hilarious, but also really sweet :)
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
omg! how ADORABLE was this! I so loved this! Thank you for making me laugh! ..not to mention get a wittle misty-eyed.

"Sammy, Emo King of the Chick-Flick Ballads."

rofl!