Reviews for The Ghosts That Haunt
SonnyAngel chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
omg. thank you for writing this story. As sad as I am that Georgie and Logan are dead, this is how I would hope they would be in the hereafter...together. I always thought they as a couple would make more sense than Logan and Lulu. Georgie could have been the person that turned Logan's life around. Lulu was never right for him.

anyway, I hope to read more of your stories. good job on this one.
somewhereinthedreams chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Brushing the thoughts away, she tiptoed to the edge of the pier and looked down at the dark water. It would be so easy to plunge and sink into the darkness. At least then she would be with her ghosts.

great paragraph...it revealed so much about Maxie.

this was so heartbreaking...that she had to almost lose everything to see what she had. Spinelli and Maxie...love them...there's something so innocent and sweet about them.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Man, That was a nice short story
SpixieIsTrueLove2289 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
OMG I almost cried! That was so good! I was surprised with Logan, but it fit perfectly. What a great story, it had excellent detail and it was just overall pleasant to read.
gh08shsustyle chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
lovely story. i thought for sure spinelli was going to rescue her, but i like the fact that jason did. and logan and georgie, loved it.

again lovely story
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Wow this was lovely lovely lovely...I am tearing up(that's a good thing BTW)
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That was completely beautiful. So well crafted. I was crying throughout. Glo got together in heaven! Logan and Maxie made up! And Maxie came back. It was all perfect. I loved every second of it.