Reviews for Bella, Boys, and Ballet
kaykam123 chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
To little. more reviews later!
LAB1 chapter 30 . 3/14/2014
This story is very good and super intense! I didn't realize that you hadn't finished it. If you find your muse, I'll be here to see how it ends! I kept hoping that they would find out that Mike was killed and thats why they hadn't heard from him. He is missing his bodyguard after all. Business must be bad with the three boys gone.
Ashlyn13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh my gosh I NEED this to update soooo bad. I really miss this fic. It's one of my all time favorites. It's been 3 years but I still have hope that maybe one day I'll open my email and see an update for this story!
SingingFroggy chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
I have your muse

AND IM GIVING IT BACK SO UPDATE WOMEN

*hands back Muse*

"make a chapter where mike kidnaps bella so he can 'love her for the rest of his life' BUT WAIT! Edward shows up and almost kills mike. Erkic Yorkie sides with edward and they put mike in jail. the end" says your Muse.

Your welcome (lol),

SINGINGFROGGY
kay11kay1 chapter 30 . 5/24/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Edward'sHeroinType chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
Love the story but please continue it!
crazycats7 chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
I hope you finish this. I really like it. It keeps me wanting to read, like what are the guys going to do? Is Alice and Jasper going to reconcile? Will Edward and Bella ever get to the point where they will marry and have a family. And what will happen to Mike.
justagirlwithbigdreams chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hey, Please update soon xoxo
MistyGlow23 chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
Recently read your story and i thought it has an awesome storyline! We need to find out what happens:
Does mike ever leave them alone?
Doed bella succeed with her ballet?
Does she end uo marrying edward?
DONT ABANDON THE STORY-KEEP WRITING!
TopazGirl96 chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
YOU NEED TO FINISH! I really like this story and you said it yourself...you're almost done! So do it!
Sierra S chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
Hi! I love this story and just recently reread it because the plot idea is a fabulous mix. I usually don't read the ANs, but happened to this time. It says that you were working on the end of the story and that it won't be too long until you come out with it. Yet...it's been more than 2 years. *GASP!* So, if this account is still alive I hope you'll find the motivation to continue. Thanks an much love.
jessjv chapter 30 . 1/5/2012
Such an interesting story line! I do like the story and it's originality and am looking forward to the next chapter (when and if it happens). Take a break from this story - write something else, but do continue writing even if it's horrible or not at all what you want it to be. Just write something - that is the hardest part. I like your development of real life and drama and the characters escape from all of it - especially Bella's through ballet. I also like your interpretation of how Bella has never really had any one to be constant and with Edward she sees everything that could be lost. Hope all is well!
Annie Larsson chapter 30 . 12/11/2011
Awesome story! I hope you'll continue it! :)
Kiara chapter 30 . 11/16/2011
Loved your story up untill now, too bad it's abandoned :(
ashlee0585 chapter 29 . 10/14/2011
I Loveyour story and hope to see you finish it.
1,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »