Reviews for Freedom in a Cage
EliasMatadora chapter 5 . 1/20/2020
This is the Autobots? Protect the allspark by keeping it in the cage?! WWhhhhaaattttttt?!
(p/s: Yayyyyyy, Jazz iss backkkkk)
Please updated soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2019
I NEED MORE, please
Jean d chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
Great story, poor Sam and why is Bumblebee acting that way. The statement “He swore he was going to find a way out his nice little prison even if he had to die to do so.“ reminded me of nadeea (Ukrainian pilot that got kidnaped by russia.) in prison. (I know the story was made before that event but it was almost an exact quote.)
1Timberwolf chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
Wow, this is such a fantastic story, it's a shame that it seems to have been discontinued. PLEASE dust off this story, it's too good to leave like this.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
your terrible for not updateing, and this story is so good it made me cry T-T
Ghoul99 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Update please
Gloomy Nomad chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Please , please , please update ! The sucpence is killing with womder , what's is going to happen next . This like one the best Sam being the new AllSpark fanfitctions so please , please if you read this please update .
kirara the great chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
omg are they not aware that sam is still there that its his conscious in control and not the allspark's
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Fascinating story, I wish you had continued it.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Wow, I can't help but think that if Fang was there, she would have told Sam that his mother killed himself, she would've also yelled at the Autobots and tell them that they've lost her trust in them because not only did they separate Sam from his family, which by itself is one of the most sinful things to do in Hedgewolf culture, but they also caused Sam's mother's death.
request chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Have Sam walk through a wall and go for a walk. He's the allspark! He can only be restrained in a specific way. Sam could be like, listening to songs of praise and worship in his sleep or something.
Dragon Courage chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
this is very interesting, a little sad but interisting
Cobalt Silver chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
This is fascinating jazz a living ghost...Sam a prisoner of the autobots even if he is the allspark.
Please update soon
CrystalVixen93 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
So sad! I hope you update it!