Reviews for Fountain of Joy
WibblyWobbly-TimeyWimey chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Oh my GOD I think I'm going to vomit rainbows and sob unicorns because this is possibly one of my favourite Maerad Cadvan fics I've ever found. They're so difficult to find, ones that are written well and believably and then it was just wickedly sweet and perfect /eternally sobbing at this wondrous fic
Queen of Sneaks chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
You know, I've read almost every single 'missing chapter' o , and this one outshines them all. I absolutely love how it stays trrue to the book, and overall, how perfect it is. I couldn't write anything better for the ending of The Singing if I tried until the world blew up.
LynMcCallum chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Aw poor guy! He's like the only one who doesn't have a partner in the end of this! You should write a fanfic where he finds someone too even after Zelika's death to help him heal or something...
FoggyMoon chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
YAY! this is SO good! great great great job! :)
Karalee chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ok I know I'm terrible, but even though i haven't read The Singing yet i knew what happened at the end cuz i know someone who has read it (yes, i know I'm an impatient American) So, I'm wondering: Is that what really happened in the book?
Ciara chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
AWW

I've never been so happy for them YAY!
Emerald Tsukino chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
i like the story pleze add more

theis singin was awesome
Caitlin chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
"But for now, he too, was happier than ever before.

Even with all that gooey love stuff."

Best lines ever.
xLaramiex chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
aw that was so gorgeous!

typical hem for ruining it -rolls eyes-

but it doesn't even matter :D
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
aw! I am so glad I resisted temptation until now, and this was awesome and amazing and so much better because it is CANON! It is a scene from another POV! And the joy is nearly making me cry! How stupid! what a rediculous amount of exclamation marks!
ServalSpirit chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
AW!

That was so sweet!

I absolutely LOVED it, especially Hem's POV, since we didn't get that in the book, which was slightly disappointing. Still, just having that scene (SQUE!) more than made up for it! Oh, I loved the Singing, and this fic fit in perfectly! Although poor Hem, everyone happy and TOGETHER, and not him...

Oh well, great job! Again, it was excellent!
blownaway chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
that was beautifully written
e chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
hahah i love your SINGING SPOLIER warnings. :P

and i LOVE this story even more! its exactly what i imagined cadvan to be thinking/feeling.

i take off my hat to you.

*takes off hat and bows extravagantly*
Anatone chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
okay, I haven't read the singing. I din't read any on ther chapther though. I promise. just wanted to say that I can't wait to read this fic.

unfortunately, I lack sufficient slef-control, so I've read the Singing spoiler thread. but i'm still waiting till i've read the book
Midnight's Queen chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Burn my memory! I live in America, and I have not read the Singing, but I just couldn't contain myself! Do Cadvan and Maerad really get together? Please, I just HAVE to know!