Reviews for An Inconvenient Romance
sweetsandstoryz chapter 6 . 9/6
Loved this story! I mean, just name your son after him, haha XD
STRFKERlvr chapter 1 . 5/17
"It was Scorpius f***ing Potter"
Lol think you meant "Scorpius f***ing Malfoy" though we're all still hoping
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Good job :)
LeBonnel chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
I have had the most pleasurable time reading that great fanfic of yours! Really, i loved everything about it. The way you've imagined albus and scorpius personalities was trully interestint, as i usually read stories of them both turning friends as kids. Also, the plot really got me stuck to reading all the 6 chapters in a row. Thanks god i managed to read it all in onde! I'd have died of curiosity if i have started reading it in 2008! Anywat, once more, congratulations, i trully have loved your work. I've always loved this pair, and its awesome when we can find such a good storie of them. Cheers!
googlyeyes chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
well, in response to your A/N, i don't think AS/S and HP/DM are the same thing...
AlmostNotReallyKawaii chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
You do NAWT know how many times I've read this story! I LOVE IT! It's so brilliantly fantastic; great work!
Maximilien Robespierre chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Good story. Definitely a good story. Not much else to say really. Their banter was amusing.
Maximilien Robespierre chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
So I am definitely going to read the rest of this, but I just wanted to say that it's wonderful so far, that the title has reminded me of An Inconvenient Truth since I started the story (well, it is about Al), that even being reminded of college apps still makes me cringe, that I like the nickname Asp, and that the first chapter included the sentence "It's Scorpius Fucking Potter" (which I assume wasn't intentional. If it was, disregard this). Sorry, that was a ridiculously long sentence. Anyway, great story. Back to reading.
1.1.1.G.1.1.1 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I just finished this, lol.

I thought it was hilarious. There were a few parts that I know I just thought this is just too ridiculous; but it was a fabulous read none the less.

Your characterization was fun and consistent. I enjoyed the banter between the boys, and the way Scorpius tends to steamroll right over people as he talks.

Good times.
PotterIsMyPatronus chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
This is the best Albus/Scorpius story I have ever read! I was just sitting there like, "CONFESS DAMMIT." There were hardly any mistakes, except it's Azkaban, no Azkeban, and I LOVED IT SO MUCH. Thank you for writing this :')
Bicky Monster chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Loved this story, the slightly camp Scorpius had me laughing all the way through, but somehow it just felt right.

Loved all your character development, and the story was compelling and fluffy.

Liked your writing style, was easy to ready, though it might be easier to read if you broke up some of your paragraphs more, some of them got a bit long.
Violet Avrie chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
I've literally been copying and pasting random excerpts from this story because they had me laughing my ass off for ten minutes. Scorp is the best character in the universe and their fake argument had me dying (of laughter). You're awesome.
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
This story is really good ! I love hugos character !
EKdark chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
This fic was fantastic. :]

As far as errors or critiques go, I don't have much to say. There were several spelling errors and typos, but nothing that would take away from the story, so it wasn't too bad.

I love how you developed the characters. I really hope you write (and finish!) more fics in the future, especially for this pairing.
In2lalaland chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Damn, I had lots of fun reading this. Thank you for a wonderful story.