Reviews for The Spice of Life
Azure Neko chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
The introductions are interesting. I like the conclusion in this chapter. It's profound, but not over the top.
mikebreslau chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
I'm enjoying this greatly; particularly the subtle references to other works of fantasy fiction.

In a spirit of helpfulness, I have noticed:

'Be' where 'been' was intended

'Party' where 'part' was intended

'Ble' where 'blue' was intended.
WS.Blue chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
I like the story in general, but the ending... isn't much of an ending, it's too rush and sudden.
Anime Fan chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
Complete? You call this complete? If I might say so, it's only about 85-90% complete.

It was going good too, it's a shame you abandoned it like that. Oh well, it was pretty nice while it lasted.
Lothar chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
Angst, but a pleasant angst filled with expectation that all will be resolved happily in the end. The Nanami cameo was a zany spark of whimsy. Still, if Herb is so familiar with female anatomy, why is he constantly ignorant of "feminine things" that women do?
Things are moving along pretty quickly; maybe it was meant to be. In any case, more chapters, por favor.
pthaelo chapter 7 . 2/27/2004
it's a good story, a little bit outta character, but, it's still nice
Shahrezad1 chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
WAIT A SECOND! *glances at chapter four* ~NOW~ that makes sense! *smacks her forehead* Fruits Basket-oy! Yuki, Kyo, and Kagura. I thought that sounded familiar...and no wonder I was confused with the whole "But the one who did it was a GIRL!". _ Okay, so I'm a little slow.
Shahrezad1 chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
Well, it's been a while since you updated this fic, but I just had to review anway. *beams* This story is a delightful mix of Ranma 1/2, Harry Potter, and SailorMoon all in one (along with a few dashes of cameo appearances by the perverted Shinigami). It's not often that you read a Kodachi fic, much less a Herb fic, but this one is so well done and enjoyable that I can't help but love it-even with the interesting pairing. Hopefully you'll finish it (if you want to, of course), but until then I bid you adieu! Good luck on all your endeavers!
lynnxlady chapter 7 . 5/12/2003
Wait, that's the end? *goes to look against at summary* Complete?

*sighz* Not a very satisfactory ending, but other than that, a good fic. The bits with Nabiki, Kuno, and Shampoo were amusing, and I liked the Kodachi/Herb romance. And *whew* no R/A like suggested in one of the beginnings. A good fic, even if I believe it could use an epilogue.
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
OOh. Very interesting, this. I like Kodachi a lot; she's right up there with Kikyo of Inuyasha on my favorite female anime characters list. And Kodachi a witch? Cool. I'm not sure who Herb is, having only read through volume 20, but oh well. I'll go find myself a Ranma 1/2 site and read character profiles. Your writing is excellent, also, and I liked the 'painter of the day' metaphor. _ I'll stash it in my favorites and put chapter 2 on my mental list of Things to Read.
Treacle chapter 7 . 3/10/2003
Wow, this is really good! I was searching for some Herb fics (since there are so few), and this is the best one I've seen so far. PLEASE continue!
Shirogane chapter 7 . 12/2/2002
continue damn it!
C. Rose chapter 7 . 10/9/2002
Fascinating story! Good job, let's see more _
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2002
Er...have been checking this fic here and on your website- are u going to update this soon? *puppy eyes* please please please please. One of the best multi-part Ranma fics I've read recently (amazing since I've sworn off reading Ranma fics for years after overdosing on 'em during college)

Please continue!
Shuori chapter 7 . 8/8/2002
Hurry up and update this! You're killing me here!

Damn I just love Herb-baby and Kodachi_