Reviews for Facing the Darkness
mandorakat chapter 7 . 4/17
I really hate how weak Hermione is in this. is very, very hard to imagine this Hermione could have ever been in a war, she acts very much like a child. a very young one at that. I really like Viktor in this but their whole relationship seems much more like a friendship then anything. most of their physical contact is usually just him holding her while she cries over something or another or an affectionate kiss on the forehead when she's upset, because she had no other emotions that scared, terrified, or sad.
beebop.bap chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
It's a very good story, very different from the ones I've read so far. It's a good thing to not only focus on Hermione and Viktor as a whole but you also included interesting elements to the story. Maybe you should start writing your own book? :))
starlite22 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Great story shame you abandoned it and didn't finish it, you've written some of the best Victor Hetmione fictions there is, I really hope they were able to help save her mum.
It's been a very long time, but please finish this.
WhatAreNarglesFor chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I know it's been years since you've updated but I think I might die if you don't finish this story D:
H chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
So so so great! pls hurry and finish this! u should write a book, you r an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Riveting story
please update soon
HawkAngel XD chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
good plot! amazing work! update soon please

HawkAngel
mhgood chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
Waaah! That's it? Man, I have been riveted to this story; absolutely glued to my computer for the past couple hours, happily reveling in the deliciousness that is this story. You have an amazing talent at portaying just the RIGHT amount of angst, mystery, and romance, blended with perfect characterizations and an enticing plot-it all comes together to createsomething that just pulls the reader in, to captivate. Brilliant!

I know it's been a couple years since you've updated this here on FF. I poked around the internets tubes, trying to see if you'd posted this anywhere else and if you'dfinished it someplace else, but couldn't find anything, to my utter dismay. If you're still out there, know that your story delighted me and made me fall in love with this pairing (a lovely rare one, but oh, so sweet). It would be brilliant if you ever decided to finish it. You've got a loyal fan in me!

I know for a fact that is is the kind of story that would be just gobbled up over on Granger Enchanted. You should definitely post it there-it would get the reviews this story deserves.
FA-AL chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
What a great story, I really enjoyed reading it so far.

I'm a sucker for good V/H plots, and your's is really a killer!

Please keep up with the writing, I'm really looking forward to the rest of your story.
NorthernLights25 chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
Please update soon!
Chevalier de Brillieu chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Hi!

This is a terrific story - do you have any plans to continue and finish it? PLEASE do so :)

Gracious reader.
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
I love it
everchanging-evertrue chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
wow. this is most definetly one of the best fanfics ive evere read!

you did an amazing job, and i love your writitng style. :)

though im not quite excited abou you leaving this on a cliffhanger...
TigerWolf chapter 9 . 1/10/2009
I am truly enjoying your story. I can't wait to see how it finishes. What i have enjoyed the most about your story is the mystery aspect, and how no characters are all knowing in the story. Also how you don't have any down time in your story (a.k.a. 'filler'). I am a sucker for a good H/K fanfic since they are so hard to find (makes me happy i found yours _). The only tip/ improvement i can think of is just to remind you that Hermione is the brightest witch of her age. She should know how to defend herself form her own experiences plus she has always been a wicked person to anyone that threatens her love ones. I think that part of Hermione's personality has been lost or ignored in the story so far. To me it seems time to 'wake up' that side of Hermione. But to each their own, this is only what i see.

Best of look to your muse in life because i can't wait to see more of your story.
BluDust chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
love to see what happens next good story