Reviews for Final Betrayal
SupernaturalGeek chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
Nice update. I'm really rooting for Sam to convince Dean of his own worth, even though I know it will be an ongoing and uphill struggle. The parallels with the case are eerie and perhaps the one thing that might finally get through to Dean - I look forward to reading the end, whenever it is ready... :)

Good luck with the christmas shoppers. It's amazing how as soon as people get in a shop they seem to forget the whole sentiment behind the season, particularly the bit about being nice to each other...
TraSan chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
Excellent update. Don't worry at all about the wait! Very few of us could cast any stones. LOL

Looking forward to more!
drkstormynite chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Agh! Poor Dean. Afraid of his sad.

This is a great story, I've really enjoyed it.

Wanna hug those boys!
snchills chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Yea we got an update. Poor Dean...will it ever be okay between him and his baby again.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
I'd forgotten how much I was enjoying this one - I only thought about it the other day actually :)

I feel so sorry, not only for Dean with the way he is struggling, but also for Sam as he tries to help his brother through it. That last bit was so heartbreaking, not least because we see time and time again that Dean truly believes that stuff..

I can't wait to see what Sam has planned to help Dean get past this, and I really look forward to the conclusion. You once again got their voices spot on - great job :)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 8 . 8/30/2008
I was so pleased to get back from my holiday (literally an hour ago!) and see this in my inbox :)

Lovely chapter, you really captured the boy's voices as always and my heart is literally breaking for Dean. And Sam, the way he broke down when he was telling Bobby everything was so upsetting. I really hope Bobby can sort this and help Sam get his brother through it - if anyone can, it's him.

This one line, to me, summed up Dean perfectly and was such amazing insight on your part:

Deep down he knew the fear was irrational, that with the spirit gone the attacks were over. The damage was done. His father never really taught him how to deal with his fears. Fear is for the weak and Winchesters are anything but weak. All he learned was how to hide the fears, bury them deep so they would go away. They never did. They festered. They grew. And his subconscious had a field day with them.

I really enjoyed this one and I'm sorry to hear that RL has been knocking you down. Feel free to get in touch if you want to talk..

Until next time then, I am patiently awaiting the next (brilliant) chapter :)
amoslin7419 chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Oh the poor boys, it seems the only luck they have is bad luck. Great update!
Tears of Trees chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Oh gosh, the boys just can't seem to get a break. You have got to stop shutting off Dean's heart, you nearly gave me a heart attack. Love the whole idea and everything. Poor Dean, with his nightmares, and Sam trying to make him feel better. . .Love it! :)
drkstormynite chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
Yeah! Good chapter. Poor Dean, finally getting better physically but so damaged inside. Can't wait for the next chapter! Good luck with getting ready to move...ugh, it's such a pain!
adder574 chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
Loved the update, and adding Bobby just makes it better. Hope he can find a charm to help. Looking forward to the next update.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Neat idea! Just the other day I was remarking to someone how the Impala's the one thing Dean's always been able to count on. Paint that with bad memories, and his last sanctuary's gone. Lots of unexpected twists, and I like Marcus. Good job.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Oh dear! Awesome chapter hon! Excitment, hurt boys *sighs* more answers... I'm loving htis story it has so much good in it and here I am reading when I should be writing myself!

Five lovely Impalas with brand new all "metal" box collections on the seat.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
LOVING THIS! And YAY for the Heather Hunt. You've done it proud! *hugs* And YAY they went to see the dinosaurs. I can still picture Dean... I love the way you are revealing the story. It's just awesomeness. Although I'm worried about my nany-I mean Dean's baby. Right, he owns that car.

Five freshly waxed Impalas with a bag of M&Ms on the seat.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
And the mystery deepens! You have the banter down fabuously. I can hear their voices in my head and I have such a happy vision of Dean turned loose in a dinosaur park...

Five freshly waxed, undamaged, Impalas
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Awesome first chapter. Poor Dean, I'm dying to know more of what's happened. Must read on *Check over shoulder for boss* nope not there! Reading on!

Rated five Impalas!