Reviews for Final Betrayal
drkstormynite chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
Go Dean, Go Sammy! This story has been so interesting. Thanks for writing it. I hope you'll get a chance to finish it soon, but NO pressure! :)

Blessings,
SupernaturalGeek chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
You certainly have got it in for those poor boys, haven't you? *shakes head* There was me lulled into a false sense of security when they felt better after relaxing in the nice motel room, only for you to go bouncing them off various car parts at the yard! And poor Sam, choked as usual and Dean getting thrown into solid objects. At this rate they'll need a whole week each in that hot tub!

Glad Marcus was ok and also relieved they don't need to burn the car. Dean's baby needs fixing, however much he's struggling to even look at her at the moment. As glad as I am Wesley moved them both on though, he could have done it a damn sight sooner and saved the boys a lot of pain..

I liked this line as it makes total sense to me. I think if the situation had been reversed, however mad he was at Dean for doing it, Sam would absolutely have done the same:

He'd even looked for a crossroads, knowing full well Dean would kick his ass for even considering a deal. Unlike him, Sam believed it was a price worth paying, would follow in his father's footsteps without a second thought.

I am happy to wait patiently while you iron out the ending of the story, even if it means having something to look forward to when I get back *g* And in the meantime I am covering all bases and sending chocolate-chip cookies :)
irishgirl9 chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story! Who'd have thought an evil spirit could become attached to the Impapal? Man, Sam and Dean are realling being put through the wringer in this one/ I hope that Scott listens to Wesley and that the Winchesters aren't hurt again. I can't wait to read more!
tomash chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
That was awesome, loved it, worth lots of chocolate. K.
TraSan chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
Aw, you gave me some (yep, I'm sure it's for me) choked Sammy to go with the Dean getting tossed into stuff! :)

It looks like Wesley got his brother to move on - although you never actually said that, so I suppose just Wesley could have moved on and they are still facing Scott.

Hmm...watcha got planned here?

I'm glad the boys both got a little rest this chapter (in the beginning). They definitely needed it.

Great Job.
adder574 chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
Great chapter. Hope Dean didn't reinjure himself to badly. Looking forward to the next chapter. *Send chocolate covered cookies*
TraSan chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Just catching up! You're cranking out the chapters.

Good job on capturing what I imagine Sam must have been feeling not only IMToD, but how that would affect his feelings during this event. Wonderfully done!

And Dean, poor Dean - his Impala turned traitor (though by Supernatural means). The fact is, it still almost killed him and Sam and Dean's always seen it as a place of safety...and home.

I think Sam has it a little easier regarding the Impala because for him, Dean represents those things.

Great chapter.
amoslin7419 chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
You had me on the edge of my seat, literally! I had to force myself not to scroll to the end first. I'm loving the interaction between the guys, it's so true to them. Another great chapter!
drkstormynite chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Wow, thanks for not killing Dean! He really was put through it though. Poor Dean, I'll be his nurse! Thanks for a really good chapter, can't wait to see what happens when they try to get rid of Scott!
shelby02 chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
I am enjoying your story. I like the way you portray Sam and Dean. Their relationship and banter seems very "real" to me.
Jaye Black chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Omg I'm so glad he's okay, haha.

This was a great chapter. :D Awesome job.
adder574 chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
I'm glad Dean's okay. The medical information sounded alright. Looking forward to reading the next part.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Aw, you dedicated me a chapter! That's so cool - I shall be grinning for the rest of the day now.

And what a great chapter it was, although I swear I nearly passed out from holding my breath so much! First when poor Sam was freaking out as they tried to get Dean to the hospital, and then just when I thought it was ok you went and threw a spanner in the works - you're a cruel woman, you know that right? *g*

I was more than relieved to see Dean finally get out of the hospital and I'm really pleased they've got someone helping them this time - Marcus is a great asset and I love him for finding them a little bit of luxury to recover in.

I feel so, so sorry for Dean though, being hesitant about his baby. The fact that Sam loves her is no surprise, partly I think because he does associate her with his brother so much. You could see that really easily when he wouldn't let Bobby scrap her in IMTOD. But for Dean you were spot on - his baby genuinely has been the only thing never to let him down, so it's even more cruel that she almost killed him. I just hope when this is over that he can get past that, probably with a little help from Sam no doubt..

My quote from this one was this, which just hits the nail on the head in terms of the brother's relationship and really should answer the question of why they are so willing to go so far (if anyone ever was dumb enough to question it that is):

He couldn't live this life without Dean at his side, driving, joking, and being a general pain in the ass. He needed his big brother as much as Dean needed him.

Perfect, as always. I shall be sat her patiently awaiting the next chapter and still smiling about getting my own one :)
drkstormynite chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Argh! This story has been a great read. Can't wait to read what happens next! More please!
snchills chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
OMG how could you leave us hanging like that. Great update.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »