Reviews for Final Betrayal
Earthbound-Satyr chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Well, this is more awesomeness, but I've already told you that months ago. Keep making more; you've got quite a growing audience. :)
W.O.D chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
OK, seriously, you already know how much you rock, right? But if I have to, I'll say it in public... this fic makes me very very proud to be your older, somewhat adopted sister! :D I'll admit, I was a little scared of what you might do to Sam... Dean can take care of himself, but Sam, poor Sam... ahh, angst runs deep and black! And you've captured it in a bottle here.
snchills chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Very interesting, I can't wait to see where you go with this.
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Awesome start, very intriguing. I'm hooked and dying for more. Update soon!
TraSan chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Okay, you had me. I'll admit. I thought, "Oh dear, a Sam-bashing story" when I first started reading chapter one. I should have known better. I mean, I DID follow that you'd changed your pen name and I do trust you with my Sammy. LOL

Excellent twist!

I like that Sam chimed in, overpowered Dean in fact, chastising that woman for leaving her youngest child's safety up to her oldest child. It is typical from the adrenaline rush of almost losing a child for people to snap or lash out. I'm glad they didn't let her get away with it.

Poor Dean, his baby got in an accident! Although, I love how you made him not upset about it (at least yet. Maybe later but not yet) because he was thankful Sam hadn't been hurt too much. That's our Dean!

Now later, he may grouse about his car, but hey - that's Dean too. :)

Great start. Looking forward to more.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Didn't see that one coming! Hm...

Looking forward to reading more!
adder574 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Nice twist at the end of this one. I was convinced it was Sam. Looking forward to the next chapter.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5