Reviews for Infinite Twilight
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Knight25 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Excellent story! Continue soon.
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
WOOT! Thanks for actually doing my request, heheheheh Ember made her appearance!

Now I guess I'll have to wait for Danielle now huh?

But, I'm cool with it if Dani doesnt technically appear, after all the main thing here is that Danny HAS to fix the Ghost Zone but in retrospect destroying the damn box from hell was not a great idea.

Well I hope to see more of Ember in this (Can ya tell I'm obsessed with her?) as well as finding out just HOW will everything turn back to normal.

Invader Johnny Signing Off
LegendKI chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Ok I would like to say one thing or maybe three! That was MEAN! Here I go getting all excited and then...You live a cliff hanger. -sigh- all well I'll just have to wait like everyone one else.

Can't wait for more! No really I can't.

From, Neko Danny.

(No I mean it I can't wait.)
Fortune Glyph chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Darn you cliffe! Update soon!
Hordak's Pupil chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Another awesome chapter, aren't cliffhangers fun to write. Keep up the great work. :) I hope you start to feel better and wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery.
Shining Zephyr chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
HOLY BUTT! This is bound to be the beginning of something very epic and exciting and shiz. Moonlight, you've got something awesome going on here, and I cannot wait to see what you do with the next chappie! Knowing you, it's bound to be amazing!

~Shiny-sama
BeneathTheIce chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
You are so amazing :-D

This is by far the most awesome story I've ever read. Keep it up! :-D!
Calovan chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
I'm really looking forward to you're next update of this story. As far as the writing itself I didn't really see anything wrong with it but it does look like you're setting up for quite an interesting plot line, as for the ghost that told danny where Wulf is, is she an OC or just one of the random passerby ghosts you'd sometimes see in the ghost zone as danny ran through it?
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
So all th ghoss are changing huh? Oh Nice going Jack and Maddie Fenton!

Note the sarcastic tone.

Hey since all the ghosts are chanching, does it mean that if this is NOT fixed it will be permanent?

THAT would be a very scary fact.

Hey may I ask if it would be possible for Ember and Dani to appear in the fic? Sorry but they are sorta like my favorite characters of the show.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Pterodactyl chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Thanks for the chapter. Although, the girl ghost? I have no idea of what she's wearing. Is she supposed to be this story's equivalent of Midna? I played the game, well, acualy I did the fighting and playing with the wolf but hey who cares.

Very good dialogue, and it is interesting to boot! Always a good sign. Especialy since there is traditionaly no dialogue out loud in Zelda games.

You need a little more description of character gestures, and expressions... like mabie have female ghost look around making sure that no monsters have found her, and Danny. Have her a little jittery from ectoadrenalin. Mabie make Danny the panicing one. Remember it is the little things that bring the characters come to life.

CC enough?

It really was a great chapter. Please keep writing!

RFYS (Read From Ya Soon)

Pterodactyl
Fortune Glyph chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Wow. Update soon!
Hordak's Pupil chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Another awesome chapter, I can't the beleive the Box Ghost could be dangerous. Keep up the great work. :)
LegendKI chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Awesome a Zelda fic! I love the games there so awesome my favorite though is the new one which is the one your writing about because in that cam you get to be a wolf and I love wolves! know why because there absolutely amazing!

Geart start on the fic I can't wait for more!

From, Neko Danny.
Fortune Glyph chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Whoa. This is interesting. Update soon!