Reviews for Autumn Leaves
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
datbenik513 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Les feuilles morts... what a beautiful song. And all of it is here, in these few sentences. Watching out of the window, as our last days pass by, each one like the previous one, as the clock is ticking away the last seconds befor midnight.

Congratulations, you've just made a 41-year old father of two teary and all emotional...

SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Ah that was so very lovely and heart rendingly sad too. The poem matched it perfectly.
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh, this one-shot is in dire need of more attention... This was just so sad, but so wonderful at the same time... To think that Minerva would think: "Oh, she was really becoming a strange old woman ..." That brought a smile to my face, to say the least. Oh gosh... This was just so melancholy, but so hope inflicting at the same time... I loved it as each sentence flowed gently to the next. Thanks for writing this dear!

Ilse O'Hara chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is a lovely story. Autumn Leaves is one of my most favorite songs. It makes me cry, and I don't cry easily, even when I play it myself on the piano. Eva Cassidy, may she rest in peace, was truly a wonderful gift to our world. Thank you for this wonderfully sweet story.
mmadjane chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I really loved this. The tone of the story was perfect. Not too angsty, but still sad. Thanks for writing this! :D
hermin22 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
It was sad but really an excellent piece of writing. Very well done!