Reviews for Blood Tablets
I Am Being Of The Awesomeness chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Really did.
Julye chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
It's sad yet totally understandable that you decided to stop; the same thing happened to me long ago and even until now the drive still hasn't come back. Or maybe sometimes it sparkles but not enough. Though it's fine. I was like, a little surprised seeing an update from my email notification, especially when you started this so long ago.
But of course, I can't get tired of your writing - or should I say I like it to no end?

Wishing for a finished piece is one thing, yet gathering all we have to finish our own piece is another, and they could not simply be teamed up. So I understand.

Just felt like letting you know that I have enjoyed reading your few pieces nonetheless.

Best wishes in life.
BellaChrono chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
The ending...? strange...? oh well
BellaChrono chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
nice stories
BellaChrono chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
This was NOT crap it was great stuff
Ichigo Pocky Chama chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
50th review! Woot!
That story was so beautiful, though that last one was kinda funny. Please update soon.
Serena Scarlet chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Ah...this one was very, how should I say, delicious. I really liked it! It was very well written, and smooth...
dancinginthelight chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
I love it! you are totally amazing X3
Krizteena chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
lol. haha True, Zero is SUCH an innocent xD ignore my last comment, i figured it was her room number. Update meh? :D
Krizteena chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
57...? Almost went back to see if that was the answer to that math problem Zero helped her with, but then felt like an idiot x3 is that number actually important? ... if it is, yay for me, ifnot, lol i'm a dumbshit.
Krizteena chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Gonna be nice and NOT leave a review in Icelandic like my last review x3 (yes, i actually did that. it was a good story though so i added it to my favorites to let the author know i meant well)

Yay :) *subscribe *favorite

ready to move on to the next chapter... :)
Romancelover1321 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Poor Zero they just keep throwing problem after problem to him. I love this one shot and I can't wait to read the next one.
DofD chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
So instead, he turned his attention back to Yuki and molested her defenseless, innocent self with his eyes.

The most Perfect line ever.
Romancelover1321 chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
Now I remember why I fell in love with your stories. They are really well written and don't worry about grammar. Truthfully I don't know how many people actually proofread their work because I know at times I get lazy and tired and don't do it.
ZERO FAN chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Hello :]

I think this chapter is really nice.

Thank you for putting this up.

3 Zero!