Reviews for in this world you cannot change
WeeplittleAngel chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
Oh my! This was astonishing and beautiful. I felt tears well up in my eyes. You've made me ship MasterDonna, even though I used to ship MasterDoctor (which you kind of had here too). This is amazing, though. I do hope you write more stories like this!
Mango Supreme chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i never thought a Master/Donna pairing would work but this was really cute
like really really cute.

bravo author
WhoFlyGirl chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Excellent! Loved every minute, weird spelling occasionally, but it didn't detract from the writing. Thanks!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
Wow. This was amazing.
Battery Powered Witch chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
I read your whole story in two sittings, it was great! I love how you weaved in your own story with canon and made it completely believeable, and the ending! :O It's so perfectly tragic, I love sad endings.

Just two things I wondered, how does the Master become a Timelord again at the end, and does Donna go back to travelling with the Doctor agains now that she can remember him?

Angela M chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
Oh my god! I just spent the evening reading this meaty story. Well written, in character, if felt as if I could be watching this unfolding on TV. Just brilliant! I never thought that a Donna/Master story would really grab me, but boy did it ever. Kick in the pants ending, very bitter sweet. I have to admit, that I would have liked to see Donna and the Masters relationship in between when they escape from Saxon to when Martha shows up in France, but that's because I'm a romance novel kind of gal. I made an epub copy of your story to read on my ereader, let me know if you're interested in a copy.
blueteacups chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is an absolutely amazing story. You certainly have a way with keeping a reader hooked, and your style is so fluid and sharp. So bittersweet and beautiful.
x-Avarice-x chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
I cannot believe I haven't read this story until now. I mean, honestly. I'm complete rubbish.

You have the most wonderful way of shattering one's heart into tiny little pieces. It is most certainly talent in its purest form.
Mal chapter 20 . 8/20/2011
You keep breaking me with every piece you write. I don't know why I keep reading, it hurts so much and I just can't stop...
emer chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
This is a truly enticng story. You should really start selling properly officially
emer chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Cool rbut you're too American this is Welsh get with it
hey chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
This was a good chapter
emer chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
This is a really good chapter
emer chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I think this is awesome
bunyipbabe chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
Okay, I'm lost for words... again (I swear it happens whenever I read one of your stories!). This has got to be the only heterosexual-relationship-fic I've ever liked. Donna and the (nice!) Master are insanely cute together, and the whole story just fit together so incredibly perfectly... Job well done, once again my friend.