Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
SuperHeroFanGurl chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Hmmm, yeah this is pretty awesome! And Breaking Dawn, well I think it was... interesting?

Okay let's be honest here, Twilight jumped the shark. I mean seriously? Edward buys Bells a new car, Jacob crashes the wedding, Honeymoon is on a privet island, Bella gets preg, Edward becomes even more strange! Then Rosalie becomes nice, we spend one third of the book reading about Jacob ranting about how unfair his life was! Then there's Renesme, the imprinting... and by now my fingers are hurting!

I mean come on! Hasn't Stephenie Meyer every heard the words OVER DONE! It also bothers me how the only time in the series that Bella ever seemed to grow a backbone was when she was protecting a fantom-baby thing! It's just ridiculous!

Meh, it was interesting I'll admit... But this fanfic just settled a lot of my worries! So thankyou, thankyou so so so much for writing this! It was sooooo incredibly funny and I commend you on your creativity!

And again... THANKYOU :D
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
A great story. Very well written.
AngelicPegasus chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Snigger! Venom-proof condoms. Makes me think of this story I read, where Edward and Emmett went to Wal-Mart looking for condoms and asked the female clerk if they'd contain rattlesnake venom. Way too funny. I agree, lots of BD sucked, so you're story was cool!
birdwoman95 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
LOL!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Yay! Breaking Dawn bashing! Loved the ending, by the way.
aerohead1980 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Thank you for this. It's nice to know there are people out there who hated Breaking Dawn as much as I did. It was such a let down. Stephanie Meyer spent three books telling us how vampires are frozen in time and can't have children, but then we are supposed to accept that Edward can knock Bella up. Really? Plus, (I know this is not usually an acceptable sentiment, but in this situation I feel justified) I hate that kid. Hated everything about her, from her name to her mere existence. The whole book became about her. Where was the romance from the other three books? It was just gone and everything was about Renesmee. And then top it off with Jacob imprinting on her, it was just disturbing. Breaking Dawn was like a really bad fanfiction.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Not bad. Sorry you didn't like Breaking Dawn. I found it very entertaining.
cynthiaa92 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I was wondering... why didnt you like breaing dawn? any specific reasons?

please let me know:)
allyandmax chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
HAHAHAH i love this, it solves all the horrible problems that are breaking dawn,...
ElectrikViolin chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I enjoyed this. Very much. Needless to say I thought Breaking Dawn was strange and unnecessary. Jacob imprinting on Renesmee? GAG. And I hated how all of a sudden everything was about Renesmee, I mean Edward was solely focused on her, Jacob forgot Bella entirely, and Bella was all "Who's Edward? I love Renesmee."
Percabethfan01 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
LOL venom proof condoms :)
FadingSlowly chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
*sigh* i hated breaking dawn. thank you for this.
Verona d'Ascoli chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
If only it was really a dream...

Thank you for writing this, it's way better LOL I think the only one who saved BD was Jake's POV, except the imprinting on that THING, of course.
littlemissbella chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Brilliant, even though I enjoyed parts of breaking dawn I thought it was more like an incredibly bad fanfiction. I mean seriously Jacob imprinting on renesmee? He kissed her mother for crying out loud!

anyway as I was saying good job wish it was all a bad dream :)

x

littlemissbella
Achlies chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Yes! I absolutely HATED Breaking Dawn, almost every single page of it from the moment Bella thought she was pregnant until the last word. I love, love, love seeing the ridiculous-ness of the entire book laid out here.

Absurd. Great writing!