Reviews for Fifty Trips Around The Sun
Kyrinne chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
I ADORE your keenly-honed sense of wicked humor.
Kyrinne chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I laughed like an idiot when I read "hugheslineisitanyway"
Pickleweasel1208 chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
What an amazing tale. I read it in just two days, I was so hooked! Great, creative ideas, wonderful characterization, beautiful prose. Looking forward to reading the next two installments, I'll be starting soon!
equinette19 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Absolutely and heartbreakingly fantastic. I am pretty new to the whole fanfiction thing, but, jesus, I want you to write books so I can buy them. The way you write characters-they're live, real, and engaging. The story is richly detailed and flows nicely even with the time-jumping. I am halfway through all the work you've done at and I will be very sad once I am done. Get published so I can buy your books.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
:o NO! (Armstrong lives)
ElegantPaws chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
Freakin Awesome! Even better on the second read.
philaday chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
Just finished it. Loved it. Such rich characterization! Though you stick with the spirit of each character you bring them a wonderful depth and humanity. I particularly enjoy Teddy. This is a fic one can really sink their teeth into and I look forward to Beggar's Banquet, which I have already started reading. Thanks for posting here!
Singer La chanteuse chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
One question: why the hell does this only have seven reviews? It is awesome! A little hard to follow in the beginning because the time jumps around so much, but really, this is amazing. I love it! wow. You manage to portray everyone with such realism, and you don't sugar coat things either. Possibly why this had the rating that it does. Anyway, I love your writing style in general, it's witty, emotional, just really good. Not the mention that the plot is sensational too. I'm going to read the next one now.

Keep writing. You've got talent.

Sincerely,

Singer, La Chanteuse
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
Hey,I just wanted to review and tell you what an awesome writer I think you are and how talented I think you are because this fiction is one of the best FMA fan fictions I have ever had the good fortune to read. The characterization is fabulous; Edward is actually Edward for once! And the plot line is strangely original and engaging! I just love it and I just love you for writing it! It's a shame you don't get all the reviews you deserve, it doesn't seem fair! Don't worry though, it's not because you aren't fabulous because you know, you really are! Please continue soon, I shall be waiting!
Kuyugen chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
That was... quite beautiful.

Wonder about the few number of reviews, though...
Kuyugen chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
“Havoc,” he answered with a lopsided grin. “Jean-Remy Havoc.”

That was awesome. Havoc returns...
Kuyugen chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Half the time I have no idea what's going on- but that's because I have a really bad habit of skimming. One day, I'll come back and read it thoroughly so I can understand everything that's going on.

It's a wonderful story...
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
Oh shit.
taranoire chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Personally, I love it so far. It's superbly written with great characterizations. XD
ElegantPaws chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
YAY! One of the best stories out there!