Reviews for Pick Me Up
NCISLoverr chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
please. write more. i like it. if only for me?
Muse-Love-Rock chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
i really think you should've written more...or should (depending if you've chosen what you are going to do yet)...by the way i love Gilmore Girls too :)
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
hahahaha, tony always gets the last move:))
Not-stalker chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
WOW very short but very nice and of course the ending is great how did you become such a good writer?

i should sleep since i was up so early this morning but i can't. how much sense does that make LOL

stalker out

[i love saying that]
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
MORE!me likee...sorry just found the story but it's great
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I liked it. It was sweet, and this was a really good, fic-y episode.

MM
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
oh this needs an encore:) Love the ending.
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
aww that was cute
spritepie chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Please write more! I think this story hase great potential. It is the first chapter, but I know if you write more, I will read them. Please write more!
alwaysalice chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
ok... you soo need to write more! that is not a very solid ending... it leaves a lot to the imagination... good... well awesome! but i want to know where you would take it! :))

please please please update soon!
rosie chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
sweet story, please continue!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
You're not stopping there, are you?
CoteKickAss chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
“You didn’t honestly think I would let you get the last move, did you?” he said impishly.

I love this. It totally goes hand in hand with who these characters are and how competitive they are with each other. I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Yay! Tiva is always great. I loved it. Great ending to the episode!
blarney chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
If only you could have written the tv show episode. Very tender and you need to continue on with it. Soon?