Reviews for Taxes
FavUYA chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Gallifrey-born chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
To the first reviewer This is not realy teen rated. I'm sure little children know what kissing is. If they watced the movie they know what kissing is. This is not adlut-themed. I would have no problem if my children read this.

To saltlakequeen I realy liked this. An interesting story shoved into 200 words. your drabbles are great.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow. I like it!
Harley-the-Great chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
to the person above me: how is slash any more adult themed than het? I, for one, would not be bothered about my child reading this at all.

just sayin'

about the story: very good, I think every king needs a little relaxation sometimes :)
millet crunch jr chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
'Suitable for more mature childen, 9 years and older, with minor action violence without serious injury. May contain mild coarse language. Should not contain any adult themes.'

Behold FFN's guidelines for a K rating. I don't know where you come from but in my neighborhood, slash is an adult theme. I recommend you raise the rating on this. It may be short and it may leave off before things get too heated, but it's a suggestive point and that certainly doesn't make it any more suitable for young eyes.