Reviews for The Legend Of The Male Kangaskhan
Sparky chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This... is more morbid than my stories, and I strive for morbidness. Great Job!
tarankelly chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Yo, this story really got to me. What with being a male and having females swarm all over me, it really hit home the kind of troubles people (and Digimon) have to deal with. It's one of the few times I've felt truly connected to protagonist and I honestly shed a few tears. I'm glad we have authors like you who understand what it's like.

What I liked the most about the story is that is also gives an in depth look into the inner workings of a Kangaskhan tribe. They act and think like us, even communicate with the same type of logic(right down to the trampling of peoples mothers) but I think if David Attenborough did a documentary on Kangaskhan, this would be a good research to use. Again, they are a lot like us and I think we need to delve into the deep social issues of society that we share with Kangaskhan.

Overall I'd give this a story a solid 8.5/10. You need more use of commas though. The sentences weren't long enough.
Good story
riptocs chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
No matter what the others might made it seem very real.

I mean, it shouldn't be too is a legend! You made it seem like it was being told to me by my grandmother or something

Very nicely done.
wsjy5r77g9hgu chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Kangaskhan is a female-only species in EVERY pokemon game, not just in the Gold and Silver versions. (exluding gen. 1; they didn't really have genders then)
Jolteon Master chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
One word CREEPY that's all I have to say.
yuffie805 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
aside from the fact that it was written in very poor english, it had to have been one of the most random and pointless stories i have ever read. seriously, i dont think anything actually happened. i mean, the story did not progress, except for there now being a new ghost kangaskhan head or something. also, did i have to include the incest at the start between the mother?

all in all, too much random violence and not enough sex-scenes
allokai chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
That was cool! I liked it. Very original, though it was a bit rushed toward the ending. Good work.
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
No offense but that was just plain scary! I can't believe a tomboy like me would say that about blood and guts. I saw some of the Patriot today and this guy got his leg blown off. That was not scary. But a Kangaskhan ripping his face off. I think I'll get nightmares. I'm not flaming you but- (faints)
Lightning-Strike chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
*creepy twilight zone music playing in the background*

Okay, what's with the music! *smashes the record player and the record, effectively stopping the music*

Well, this is a pretty interesting story. The descriptions could use a bit of work, but that last line was perfect. Actually, since this is a legend, I don't mind that it's not too descriptive. Anyway, I want more!
HaywireHakaze chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
That is SPOOKY!
Xirevius chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
*mimicing* That was great! I liked it! *stops mimicing* But who am I kidding... I grieve for any Pokemon killed in any fics, good or evil. I'd like to see the last chapter in a happy ending, thanks.
DarkTyrannitar chapter 1 . 11/7/2001

Different, not what i was expecting at all.