Reviews for TF Movie Parody: Resident Evil: Apocalypse
icemist chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really like how you combined the two movies into a story, it was interesting and hilarious. And although I don't really like OC's, well mostly female OC's, your OC was a good character. Also, I don't think the use of strong language was that bad, just adds to the humor of the story.
LadyDragonOnna chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wait! Bumblebee come back! I just want to hurt you!"
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
i declare ... DAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Barricade absoluely ROCKS AHAHAHAHAHAHA you should do more of dese seriously resident evil i mean or other horror stuff but resident evil my fave do da one wid sheva in it (resident evil 5 i tink) i tink instead o carlos in dat one deres a guy called chris *shrugs* anyway AWESOME do more resident evil please TANKYOU
9aza chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love this story! It's one of the funniest I've ever read. I read this story out loud three times to my cousin and two of my friends, my throat got sore after each time but I didn't care. All three of them loved it. Problem was that one friend was upset when she found out that Fallout was an OC and the other friend complained at first about the accuracy, but quickly got over it. I salute you Artic Banana and I hope you keep writing funny stories.
Khalthar chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This was just twisted enough to make me love it! ) I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Can you do a sequel? Can you do a request?

Heres one for pure trama! The Decepticons do the Rocky Horror Picture Show, with Megatron staring!
amber Kat chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Optimus narrowed his optics. "I hope they cancel Grey's Anatomy."

Megatron gasped. "You bitch..."

that part had me crackin' up so bad...XD
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
You used too many pronouns that it was hard to tell who you were talking about sometimes. And sometimes you didn't even use pronouns, so I had a harder time.

A collection of my favorite parts!

Optimus's 'he' daughter!Pot man was funny! They found Elvis at Jazz's House? LOL! The King lives! Pudding! "Run like little girls!" "Because it's fun hurting people," Run from the zombies like little girls!" Oh, they're being mean to Brawl! "No, Sniper! I'm supposed to be Nemesis!" Now quit breaking the forth wall. "When you stuck that spoon to your face..." "Because it's standing there waving at us." "Wait, Bumblebee, come back! I just want to hurt you!" "Yeah, cuz giant robots totally have skeletons," Jazz said sarcastically. Stop talking to yourself. Because Bonecrusher wouldn't die fast enough, I pressed the fast forward button on the Tivo and sped through it for ya'll. "That explains why you asked me what I thought I tasted like," Jazz shrugged. "What are you injecting me with?" Barricade asked. "Crack," Bumblebee replied. "Of course not! How else am I supposed to get into Chuck E. Cheese?" "Can I shoot them, Banana? PWEESE?" "It's a movie. I can do whatever the I want," he replied.

Does the real movie have this much language? I was going to watch the movie before I read this, but that would require me looking for it. But if the movie has this bad of language, I don't think I want to see it.
WynterIce chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
oh my god! *rolls around* too funny! i had tears in my eyes! i love it XD