Reviews for Dumb Incestuous Redneck Fags
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
Oh, my god! I love "Playing Around." That's brilliant.
Pope Joan chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
I realy love youre stories
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
i cant draw
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
VampbaitInfinity chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
O.o,... Idk why I read this but I dont believe my eyebrows have ever been higher...I think I liked it..but I'm just as much of a sick fuck as you for reading it.
VampbaitInfinity chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
Sunshine-aki chapter 7 . 9/21/2011

hey look. a smiley face.
backass chapter 20 . 2/5/2011
XD

BEST EVER!
The Purity in Sordidity chapter 20 . 11/17/2010
keep going, these are funny! except the tub one.
xhammahx chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
don'twannatry chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
Loved it!

The story was a nice change :) I like how you portrayed their relationship xD i could totally imagine them being like that.

Hope to see more ;)
Nigiri Ashika chapter 20 . 4/30/2010
Aw, I'm all out! Well, these were all very good. They made me smile, especially "sharing". And for the record, since your profile has that whole rant about how calling your stories sick is bad, I'll tell you: I don't think you're sick at all, and I agree with what you've said on your profile. Everyone has "fucked up" thoughts, but in reality, they're totally normal it's just that society is too restricting and it drives people insane and into self-doubt. I love reading about alternative lifestyles, and I love the way you wrote these- what is considered "strange" is normal for someone, somewhere. I mean, look at the Brady Bunch! The two oldest of them liked each other too.
Nigiri Ashika chapter 15 . 4/30/2010
"Will you go down on me?"

"No!"

"Please?"

"Leave me alone!"

"You're the worst brother ever!"
I think that should be the description of these drabbles. It sums them up nicely :)
Undead-Reject chapter 20 . 3/17/2010
Well I guess I'm going to hell too, but I don't really care :D

I loved every chapter of this.

It was just so forbidden and badass.

so..McCormick-ish. xDD

Anywho, thanks a bunch for writing this - it was a bloody good read _