Reviews for Do You Miss Him
Arla Logan chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Poor Ginny... Real great story:)
haylE15 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is an interesting alternative story :)
It actually would have been good if they really met that way. Now that i think of it, in the real story j.k doesn't develop the fact that Ginny could still be hurt by Tom and i'd have liked to read more about it.
Thanks for sharing this :)
Patrick chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Fascinating. Original.
Kermitty chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is so original. I love it.

Love,

Kermitty
HeyApple chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I liked it very much.

I've always missed this part - how Ginny reacted to Voldemort.

Rowling never wrote about it.

But I'm glad you did :)

Thank you.
chanson pour l'hiver chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I love Luna so much! Anyways, I enjoyed this because I think it's probsbly true since Ginny poured her heart and soul into that diary and Luna would probably be the only person to even think about that. Good job! *pats you on the back*
darkness3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
i really like your story, although it is kind of sad.

thanks for sharing.
LolieShing chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
It did bother that there was never a word about Ginny's state of mind after this horrible experience.

She was so young ! And it does seem like Tom was her first friend, must be quite traumatic really.

Luna is totally IC, I love her :)
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
You have a good way of somehow making Ginny turn from all "I HATE TOM RIDDLE" to "Actually, I miss him, he wasn't half bad when he was with me...though he turned into a monster". It just flowed so naturally.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Nonononono, don't let this be your last HP fanfic :( This was awesome! So very touching and quite plausible. I'm really gonna miss reading your stuff. Ah well, I s'pose I can just read/watch that 'House' thing you keep writing about. :D

Absolutely brilliant fic!
kerplank chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
lovely. simply lovely. i will miss your stories when you stop writing them.
Roses-as-lips chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow, this is something I've never thought about before. You have handled Ginny's emotions beautifully, a real insight into her mind. Well done :)I love the portrayal of Luna aswel!
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008