Reviews for You Talk Too Much
Danni Tran chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww that was so sweet! I agree with that reporter woman! Amber and Hex do make a great couple 3
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
YES! WE NEED MORE OF THESE TYPES OF FICS! This is brilliant, as a keen Alpha Force reader I loved the relationships between both Hex/Amber and Li/Paulo
Lil Miss Vampire chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
lol :)

chocolate fish chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This story is absolutely gorgeous! I love Hex and Amber together. So cute.
TotalyBookworm chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
PLs dnt stop all this lovey dovey stuff between hex nd amber! I love it! And if you're worried of having too much romantic stuff... dnt be! u can never get enuf romance in life/stories. In fact why dnt you make a story and/or another random story with a billion times more romance between amber & hex. I'M NOT JOKING. lol. hope to read more stuff from u!
be-nice-to-nerds chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was really good!

No problem about only writing short fluffy ones, their still all really good. Keep it up!
emmadactryl chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
You're an awesome writer! Yeah, there was no action, but so what? You kept my attention the whole way through and it takes a fairly amazing fic to do that. Love how you kept them both in character. I really hope you continue writing these little one-shots and if you decided at one stage or another to write a longer fic, I for one will definitely be reading it. Well done!
spinkle22 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Aw, sweet! Liked it a lot :)

I liked the whole 'paying the woman to say that' thing!

Spinky :D