Reviews for Until That Day
goodbyegoodnight chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
I'm confused. I don't know if that was the end, and if it was that was very anti-climactic. I would really just like to know about that. Other that the end, though, it was a very intriguing story that drew me in. Real good job. :)
Principessa Dell'Opera chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
I liked this! The overall idea was good, and the ending great, so overall, I liked it.

La Principessa Dell'Opera
DeidaraIsGod chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This fic should have, like, 10 reviews! WHY DOESN'T IT HAVE MORE? It's so amazing and I felt emotionally attuned with the story! Thank you the people who wrote it!
Astrozerk chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
This was very well written and ties up with the game very well. I had the same thought about the sages myself.
nnceLIBSTAnnce chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
:')
Sparty the Bold chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
Good going with wrapping everything up in the end there. Your theory on what happens to the people that become Sages is interesting, that they're pretty much dead but granted life to aid the hero in his quest.

I think you're right about Ganondorf, that he wasn't always evil. I think he has a flash of humanity in Wind Waker, near the end of the game when he's discussing what he desired to accomplish, what his goals were. I think many people forget that and tend to associate Ganondorf with big, evil, and brutish.

I've heard differing views on whether or not the Sages retain their memories from the Sealing War once Zelda sent Link back in time seven years. I'd always assumed that everyone went about their lives as if Ganondorf never entered the Sacred Realm, which is what you're pushing at, yet the only people you're hinting to us that still know are Link and the Sages. I always just thought Link was the only one who knew...but...I guess that's up to interpretation, right?

Great job with picking up this story after the other author. You really did it justice, and I'm glad I took the time to check it out.

Sparty the Bold chapter 13 . 9/7/2008
Ah, I see you fixed Koume and Kotake's names. Very nice.

So you think the Sages die before being awakened? That's an interesting theory, one that's probably coincides more with the OoT Manga. When Link first wakes up in the Sacred Realm, he sees Rauru, but the writers of the manga made the old Sage out to be merely a spirit, having passed away long before. It doesn't say whether or not the other Sages become spirits when they're awakened, but what you have as a theory here really brought to mind this little fact about Rauru in the manga.

Anyway, good job tying this chapter in with the game. I'll admit that I find the dialogue a bit rough sometimes, but translation jobs are getting better and better with each next-gen console. I'm sure that if Nintendo were to release an OoT remake that the dialogue would be a bit more spruced up, reflecting the original intent of Miyamoto and his crew.

I'm interested to see where you take this next, so keep up the great work.

Jane-Martin chapter 13 . 9/7/2008
You know, I've thought the same thing about the sages. Especially Darunia; I mean, it's obvious that he died, because if he didn't then you wouldn't have had to fight Volvagia. And, yeah, I totally agree about the translation; they often do translate it differently to make it lighter and more kid-friendly (they do the same with anime).

Great story! Looking forward to more!
nnceLIBSTAnnce chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
OH

I loved this chapter!

*gasp* I never even thought that Koume and Kotake would make poor Nabs barren; that IS really fucked up. I am ashamed to say, they were right: It was for the best. But still...

I kind of liked the way you described Nabooru's death or whatever it REALLY was, it made it seem about as real as it gets. Stupid Koume and Kotake...I had nightmares about them since I was like six years old.

Overall, no typos, no big storyline errors. EPIC WIN, as usual! Ohmigawd I can't wait for the next one!
Sparty the Bold chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
Very well done. I liked the thoughts running through Nabooru's head when she came upon Ganondorf's stronghold. I had to agree with much of what she thought of it :)

Hm...Koutame and Koutake? What? Did you change their names on purpose? At first I thought it was a mere typo, but when you kept calling them that, I figured it was more than that. What's wrong, Koume and Kotake not good enough for ya? Hehe.

Anyway, this has been a great story thus far. I'm excited to see what you have in store for us with future updates. Don't let us down!

Sparty the Bold chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Good job tying up loose ends in this chapter. I think you're doing a great job of keeping Nabooru in character, even keeping with the fact that she swears heavily when thinking to herself. Well, I'm almost caught up now-just one more chapter.

Sparty the Bold chapter 10 . 8/25/2008
So far so good. I guess this is the final chapter written by the original author. It's been a really great story, with a crazy backstory for Nabooru. Who would have thought she'd be the kind to have that kind of blood on her hands? I mean...she killed her freakin' sister! What the hell? I guess that's nothing compared to the bit where she and Ganondorf are more or less and item at one point.

Anyway, I do have an issue here. I know that scene between Link and her takes place at the Spirit Temple, but the chronological timing seemed a little off. I'm just saying that because as most people understand it, Link helped Nabooru to get the Silver Gauntlets after the Hyrule Castle raid, not before. If the author meant for Link to have gone back in time as a child to a time before the raid, then that would make sense, but it seems more like the Master Sword is a vessel that sends Link through time back to the point where he first pulled out the sword, and then back to when he put it in the pedestal. Am I making any sense?

Well, that's really the only beef I have so far, which is good because if you have read any reviews that I normally give stories on this site, they're riddled with critiques and questions and ramblings galore.

Okay, now to see how Seldavia picks up from here.

nnceLIBSTAnnce chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
OMG YUS

I finally got to read it without being in a hurry to leave

BOMB!

OMG Seldavia, you're freaking awesome

HAHA Koume and Kotake think Nabooru is fat. Awesome.

And that one line about having nowhere to go but up made me smile :D

Oi, poor Nabs on the first night without wine...Haha wine works miracles. But wouldn't Ganondorf notice that she was purposefully bringing it just for that? I would think he might be a bit ticked if he noticed. But, oh well, he had too much to worry about after all.

There were a few typos, but other than that it was freakin awesome!

Yeah, Snaps is right

Seldavia, you are the ruler of PWN! haha xD

It's so true though. You rule!
Sparty the Bold chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
This chapter kinda hit home for me. This is exactly how my wife and I act when we're drunk together. Not drinking at a party just isn't the same sometimes.

Sparty the Bold chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I can see why you might want to continue this story. It's a pretty captivating tale so far, and no one really dwells on Nabooru's backstory like this author did. I'm intrigued to see how this turns out.