Reviews for Gestures of Affection
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
So tender and fluffy and just...AH. Right in the feels. You did such an amazing job wording everything and the detail was incredible. I totally adore this!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
touching :)
jj chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
sweet
LyssieB chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was a really sweet fic :)
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
aw. Sweetness! and understanding! greed-less love presented so rarely!
kamimimi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
GOOD
betweenlife chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Very Cute! :)
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is simply spectacular. I really should have read it before the companion piece, but it didn't occur to me at the time. I have the exact same sentiments for this as I did for the other. It really amazes me that one could write something so sweet without making it mushy. That's so rare with this couple. I imagine if the two were to develop a relationship it would be much like the way you described it. I can't imagine Seto being anything but kind and loving. Sure, they'd have the occasional spat, but all couples do. I can't see young CEO being all that affectionate when in public, but I can easily see him making up for his lack of hand-holding by pulling out chairs and holding open doors just as you described.

*sighs dreamily* The way Seto worries and assures Katsuya that he loves him even when the blond knows it... I almost feel like I'm invading their privacy, that's just how tender this is. You really couldn't have picked a better title for this story. :)
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aw, that was great! Just a wonderful look at Kaiba's actions.
Account abandoned. abandoned chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
aww! loved it!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I read your Perfect Fit before this one. And I have come to a conclusion: you use the word "simply" far too much. I suggest a "simply"-diet from hereon forth.

Otherwise, I like that the two of them have to put up a sort of shell of their relationship when they are in the public eye. However, it also makes the relationship sort of poor as well (which in turn, makes me sad T_T). I want them to be free together, bohoo.

Totally adore that Kaiba won't hold hands but opens the door for Jou. I can see that. Very believable.

Keep it up :)

GP
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
cute. that was nice...
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
So fucking in character it hurts. :: physically pained :: All the fanfiction I read these days is so OOC that I just puke, but yours is so cute and in character I just can't help myself but fav it. Thank you for writing this. ;-;
PuppyDogJou chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
lol I commented on Jou_Loves_kaiba as well. Anyway, this is so sweet. I love the way you use details. It seemed to me that it was like Jou was thinking, yet telling it to a child or something. Anyway, this was so adorable! . Great job!
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 8/27/2008