Reviews for Impact Day
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Awesome scene of devastation, worthy of three billion people headcount.

Also, props for remembering Tokyo was devastated. On a side note, Nerima Ward is quite far from the coastline. Scared yet?..

Oh, reading further I can see you have taken it into account. Props!

...So the survivors were Ukyo, Konatsu and Mousse.
smashman42 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
When I first read "Going Another Way", I hadn't read Ranma 1/2 so I didn't think much about these extra characters or their background.

I recently re-read your offline pdf of "Going Another Way", this time being quite familiar with Ranma and Akane. I kept having all these questions pop into my head about what happened to everyone else in Nerima.

Thankfully the notes at the end mentioned this story so the first thing I did was look it up. I'm glad I did, this was great. Sad and a little disturbing with so many gruesome deaths, but given what happened that's to be expected. Honesty I was a little surprised Kasumi and the doc made it out alive. I must admit I missed that the actor in "Going Another Way" was Mousse, but in hindsight it fits.
shugokage chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wow this is first story which I have read that shows the horror of the impact! Impressive one shot thanks!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
::awed speechlessness::
Donners chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
this is quite a emotionally chared story with some twist i didn't expected. it was well done. i commend your efforts
Commander Galos chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh. Dear. Lord.

You pictured a scene out of Dante's Inferno with a 'panache' unparalled in these kind of one-shots. I could almost feel the desperation and hopelesness in some of the scenes, and the way you described the end of the most recalcitrant members of the NWC was so direct and complete that it was almost horrible to read.

I LOVE IT!

My dear Tribun... you, sir, are a great writer. Thanks for an enjoyable story, and hope to read the rest of your works... and godspeed in all your projects. Keep 'em coming!